BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Racquell L.
Newport News, VA
I really like this lip plumper and gloss. It applies easily to my lips and never dried in clumps. It had a slight tingling effect but nothing intolerable. My lips were fuller temporarily and I liked it a lot.
Jennifer F.
LOVE THE TINGLE THIS PRODUCT GIVES!! The smell is great and it glides easily onto my lips! The shine lasts for hours! I bought mine at Ulta about one month ago!! I've already got a couple coworkers and my roommate purchasing this plumping gloss!
Preyanka H.
Euless , TX
I like applying this before I put on a liquid lip. I don't know for sure if it actually makes a huge difference or if it's a placebo effect but I like to think it at least smooths out my lips a bit. It does burn a little bit but beauty is pain!
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
This product leaves a cute shine but personality i dont see a change in my lip size and the product tingles but can start to burn a little and for the price its really not worth it i most likely wont be buying again
Kimberly N.
Super glossy and cute! Can be worn on top of lipstick but will get on the applicator. It works good for plumping but does sting a little after it sets. Worth it! lol over all a good product and will buy again.
alejandra s.
I love this product it really plumped my lips however it did sting quite a bit but I would definitely recommend it keeps them plump for hours love this product so easy to apply and its not sticky what so ever
Gabrielle C.
Niagara Falls, NY
When applied this does leave a stinging feeling temporarily, some people are turned off by that idea but I find it enjoyable. It does plump and moisturize the lips but needs to be reapplied for a lasting look.
Nayely A.
Grapevine
This product personally didn't work well on me at all. It only stung for a little bit but there was no changed made in my lip size. The box it came in said that it would be done instantly which meaning in within a few minutes but that didn't happen to me. So I wouldn't recommend  this one.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
This product burns my lips and causes redness around my mouth and on my lips. It stings also. If it gets anywhere else besides your lips, it burns so bad! It doesn't even work that well.. I wouldn't recommend
Avery J.
Costa Mesa, CA
This product has been around since the dark ages (*quivers at thoughts of 2007*). It is totally worth the price and the only lip plumper I’ve found that genuinely works despite the intense tingling sensation.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?