BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Chloe T.
las vegas , NV
This product is amazing for making you’re lips look fuller and give them a hint of more color. It has a tingling affect but nothing crazy or hurtful. Also paring a lipstick over top looks as good as it does alone.
ashley p.
Love it! It's very tingling but you do see your lips definitely plump up. It's easy to top off your lipstick or lip pencil with this if you don't mind mixing it back into the clear gloss. Definitely my monthly buy.
Maddie R.
Delray Beach, FL
It gives me great beautiful lips and the gloss make my lips gloss. 10/10 recommend if your insecure about your lips being too small because this will plump them up all day and night! I recommend all of you to try!
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is definitely one of my favorite lip plumpers, because it actually works! I am someone who actually quite enjoys the tingling feeling of lip plumping glosses (my skin isn't sensitive at all) so I like how this one feels! But, I don't think it would be painful or too much for someone with more sensitive skin/lips than I have. I also like the formula, because it's quite a nice gloss too. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky, which is great because I LOVE the look of super glossy lips (even though matte is in right now) so I always have a gloss in my pocket to reapply, and I prefer plumping lip glosses. I can't wait to pick up more of these in a variety of shades for myself. And I know I will be gifting a few for Christmas as well! Too Faced is one of my absolute FAVORITE high end makeup brands, and they did not disappoint with this product!
Angela P.
It does what it says it will do. It does plump my lips. It burns/tingles slightly once it is applied. I do wish it would last longer. It tends to wear off my lips within an hour or so. The plumpness does decrease slowly after the gloss starts to wear off
Kathleen N.
Makes my lips look plumper in a few minutes, and seeing a nice little change in my lips long term as well. Does sting but what plumper dosent? Packaging is so adorable. Love this one
grace c.
Saint Louis, MO
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER!! i️ use this all the time. totally worth the price and works great! i️ love the way it makes my lips tingle and look!! GET THIS IF YOU WANT SLIGHTLY PUMPER AND FULLER LOOKING LIPS
Katelyn E.
I adore this! This lip plumper actually works for me. It hurts a bit but it's more of a pleasant burn than painful. I would definitely repurchase and would love to try more colors. I recommend this to a lot of my friends.
Tatiana G.
Elmwood Park, IL
I have gotten this product in my ipsy bag and I was super excited to try it. In the packaging the product looks clear holographic and super pretty. It does plump your lips but on me it makes my whole outer lip red!
Gianna G.
I have a very thin upper lip which is disproportionate to my lower lip. This product helps plump both of my lips leaving them fuller and more even. It does slightly tingle but really works and has a pleasant scent.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?