BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jackie T.
Feel the tingle!!! One of the things I love most about lip plumpers, is the tingle! This lip plumper leaves my lips feeling and looking fuller. It doesn't feel heavy or too thick, and goes on smoothly every time
Riley G.
Isle of Palms
The product definitely feels like a lip plumper, and does plump to an extent. Can be painful but it has to be in order to plump. Sometimes I can't tell if it plumps that much, but it always makes the lips darker.
Paige B.
melissa
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper is the bomb. It definitely makes my lips fuller. I carry it everywhere I go when I want a quick lip fix. It’s easy to apply and not too sticky. Go and get yourself this lip plumper. Its the best!
Ashley C.
Pensacola, FL
This product does sting at first, but the sting wears off quickly while the effects last for hours. My lips are pinker, fuller, and more kissable the more often I wear this. One of the absolute best lip plumpers.
Lauren G.
Springfield , MO
This product defiantly gives you a temporary plump feeling, and maybe gives a little bit of a difference. I was a little disappointed in this product for the price. Every once and a while for a pic it would be nice! I probably wouldn't buy it again
Sarah T.
Coalwood
Love this stuff. Comes packaged beautifully, works as it says, makes my lips look so good it last for hours and hours, applies easily, I am a repeat user, if you’ve never used it before it does tingle but it’s great! . I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Megan W.
Newport, KY
deffinetly makes your lips much much bigger. ive watched several people use it an love it! Very easy to apply and in nice packaging forsure looks like most packaging tho and is long lasting that I know of would forsure recommend it to others!!!
Jewel G.
New Plymouth
This is my favorite product for plumping. The extreme is great- you will feel a burn but it is so worth it! Definitely would recommend grabbing this if you want results that actually last longer than 5 minutes!
Tori K.
This is the OG of lip plumper’s, a lot of people say they don’t like the burning sensation but I actually really like it because I know it’s working and I can See a difference every single time! Amazing product
Jessica P.
Warren, NJ
Although I love this product and it leaves my lips looking glossy and definitely more plump, it is not very long lasting. It is an amazing product and it’s a shame that the effect of this product does not last too long.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?