BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tonja C.
Elgin, OR
This product definitely works but it is painful ! A little pricey in my opinion for the pain lol I bought it from Sephora ! Again it definitely plumps your lips but it hurts ! I would not buy this product again .
Sydnie B.
Blanchester
This sadly did not work for me. It felt like my lips were on fire and I feel like it didn't really make my lips appear more fuller. I hope to find another lip plumper that actually works and doesn't hurt my lips.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I already have naturally bigger lips but not so much my upper lip on the sides. I don't need anything extreme but this stuff definitely plumps them up enough for my to put my lipstick on and get the shape I want.
Christina C.
Lenoir City, TN
Hellooooo plump lips. This will tingle your lips, but it will definitely work! Your lips will look like soft pillows after you put this on. It exceeds my expectations every time. Definitely going to keep buying.
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love love love this! But I've found a dupe that works just as well! It's easy to use it tingles just for a minute then I'm goood to go! I got this in an Joey bag and went and bought the full size shortly after
Dar P.
Way more plumping properties than the original. It can itch you lips if you have sensitive skin. I’ve used it on many occasions and know others who use it too. They like it but have to reapply throughout the day.
Josee C.
Really does noticeably plump the lips fast. It only lasts for about an hour and then you have to reapply it. Tingling sensation but nothing too bad. Love using this when my lips need just a little pop. I like to use it alone or with lipstick/gloss.
Gianna B.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely love the lip injection plumper!! As soon as you put it on it tingles and my lips actually look like I got injections. This is perfect to apply right before your put on a lipstick or a liquid lipstick!
Niza A.
La Mirada , CA
Yes Yes Yes!!!! This is the best lip plumper I’ve tried. You can feel the tingle but it doesn’t make my lips feel like they’re gonna fall off lol. Great clear color that will go over any lipstick. Would buy again
Katlin T.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this lip plumper. After getting over the sting it’s really good and I definitely Could see a difference because I dont have full lips. It does last a while and the packing is also super cute.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?