BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Megan M.
I love this product! I recommend it to anyone who wishes to have fuller and plumper lips. The packaging is great and travel friendly. The product is a little pricey but well worth it if you want full plump lips. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Nadia T.
Houston
Amazing it does an amazing job at what it’s supposed to do but i will say if applied anywhere else other than lips the place will swell up and turn red although it is temporary still sucks but it’s an amazing product
Shelby U.
Redmond, OR
For a lip plumper it looks more like a gloss than anything. I personally do not like the glossy look when applying lip products. It also was not extremely plumping but burnt my lips unlike others that may be tingle.
Olivia B.
knightstown, in
Kept my lips plumped for a long time, longer than I expected, and had minimal stinging sensations that other products had. The product is a little expensive for my budget, but the product was lovely in my experience.
Maddy C.
Avon, OH
LOVEEEE THIS LIP PLUMPER! My absolute favorite :) Kept my lips feeling great all day, very long wearing. Any lipstick looks great on top of just wear the plumper by itself ! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Nicole T.
mission tx
Didn't really like how it didn't last long on my lips. I got it as a Christmas gift but wish it could have done the job for longer. It does have great packaging though but I wouldn't buy it again if I had the chance.
Alexis K.
I do think that this works and makes your lips look more plump. Of course, it's nothing like actual lip injections but it does give a nice plump if you aren't looking for too much. The gloss is a nice color as well.
Kourtney M.
I just recently received this so I am not able to give it a full review at this time. However when I use it shortly after putting it on I start to feel tingling for a few minutes and that's it and when I look in the mirror I don't see any difference
Amanda V.
Monroe, NY
This product definitely does the job. As soon as I put the lip plumper on I feel that my lips feel fuller and its a nice touch to add on top of lipstick. It does leave a tingling sensation as expected. It is long-lasting. I would recommend to others.
Natasha G.
Shelbiana, KY
This stuff really works! you do get that tingly numb burning felling that you get with most lip plumpers. But that lets me know that its working. After about a minute of putting this stuff on i can visible notice a difference in the plumpness of my lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?