BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cynthia M.
Park Hall, MD
Probably the best lip plumper I’ve tried. You do get the tingle with it - I’ve yet to find a lip plumper that doesn’t tingle. It gives your lips a plump, just-kissed look that I love and it lasts a decent time too.
Latifah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I think it plumps your lips a bit but not that much I use this product to take the wrinkles out my lips when I wear a very matte lip product my lips stay plump for maybe an hour or so but it's not that long lasting
Megan O.
Escanaba, MI
I did like the way it plumped my lips the only issue I had with it was I had it on and gave my 1 year old daughter a kiss on her forehead and a couple minutes later there was a red mark where the lip plumper touched her that stayed for about an hour.
Nevaeh T.
new milford
This product works well and has a strong after affect but the only down side to this product is that it does burn and will but I recommend this product because it does work you just have to go through a bit of pain
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this miracle lip gloss! It makes my lips look visibly plumped! I can feel it working every-time I apply it, it tingles but isn’t too painful. I’m on my second tube of this and I stocked up during the VIB sale!
Celina T.
While this product did plump my lips, it did burn for the first couple of minutes and then it went away. I also found that the plumping effect did not last more than an hour so I would not suggest if you are looking for something to last all day.
Kristina S.
Altus, OK
I hated this product. I love two faced as a brand and was hoping I would love this also. But it was a total miss for me :(. The plumping effects only lasted about 10 minutes and left a burning on my lips for hours.
Chloe T.
las vegas , NV
This product is amazing for making you’re lips look fuller and give them a hint of more color. It has a tingling affect but nothing crazy or hurtful. Also paring a lipstick over top looks as good as it does alone.
ashley p.
Love it! It's very tingling but you do see your lips definitely plump up. It's easy to top off your lipstick or lip pencil with this if you don't mind mixing it back into the clear gloss. Definitely my monthly buy.
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
This stuff is the bomb!!! I am addicted to the tingly feeling and it instantly plumps lips (but not in a gross looking way). It also makes your lips cherry red and so so pretty!! Definitely recommend this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?