BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Anna J.
Spring Hill
I wouldn’t buy this product again. The price point is ridiculous for what little it does for your lips. It does plump your lips, but it’s not super noticeable. Like most lip plumpers, it stings in the beginning and then it goes away after while. Definitely not worth the money!!
Molly D.
urbana
Definitely plumps. It literally almost swells your lips though... and it kind of left a red ring around my lips. So for me it’s a little much. But for others they hardly feel it! So definitely a good product if you don’t feel any discomfort because it absolutely does plump. Lol
KY K.
Nashville
This is really exellent product to plum your lips without any inyections no pain nothing just a gloss that will give you that plumper lips for the price you will get a beautyfull lips ready for sharing a picture showing your new look.
Christine H.
I love this lip plumper! It’s definitely one of the best on the market. You do get that tingling feeling as it’s working, but it doesn’t bother me at all. I like to use it before I put on lipstick so that my lips are nice and plumped!
Tori N.
Hopwood
This product is too over hyped in my opinion. The packaging is cute, and it does have a long lasting effect, but for the price I find it to be a little uncomfortable and I find the Milani option at the drugstore just as good if not better. I bought it once, but I won’t again.
Courtney S.
Stoneham
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I did like it. I have gotten three of them so far and it’s definitely an acquired type of feeling, either you hate it or love it and I did happen to like it. As far as “plumping” it did work a bit, I wouldn’t say it’s “lip injections” though
Caitlin R.
I really love this lip plumper. It makes your lips feel super tingly and it makes them bigger. I got this at Ulta and I would definitely buy it again for sure. The texture isn’t bad and it stays on your lips for a good length of time.
Kellie G.
KENANSVILLE, NC
Ok I paid full price for this from ulta. Huge shout out to Ulta love you guys. I shop with them all the time. I purchase so much products from Ulta Sephora ipsy birchbox glossy box boxy charm fab fit fun I get them all but have to purchase them all.
My point though on this product too faced extreme lip plumper I swear by it feels great feels great it's the best I have tried.
Worth the money an worth going to a Ulta store or to Sephora or even order it from too faced.
Tiffany H.
Rochester
Definitely did what it’s suppose to! Felt the sensation of plumping and it wasn’t too intense. Lasted a decent amount of time. I purchased it at Sephora. My expectations were met entirely. I would definitely recommend to others.
Anjelah R.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: Other more...
I did not care for this as a lip plumper. It was pretty easy to apply but it had absolutely NO plumping effect on my lips! This was my first tube and I will not be purchasing it again. It’s pretty pricey and that would be okay if it actually did what it claimed. The only thing this is good for is keeping my lips glossy. However, it’s a bit sticky. You can get the same effect from ANY gloss on the market and it won’t cost a fortune! I do not recommend this lip plumper.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?