BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is definitely one of my favorite lip plumpers, because it actually works! I am someone who actually quite enjoys the tingling feeling of lip plumping glosses (my skin isn't sensitive at all) so I like how this one feels! But, I don't think it would be painful or too much for someone with more sensitive skin/lips than I have. I also like the formula, because it's quite a nice gloss too. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky, which is great because I LOVE the look of super glossy lips (even though matte is in right now) so I always have a gloss in my pocket to reapply, and I prefer plumping lip glosses. I can't wait to pick up more of these in a variety of shades for myself. And I know I will be gifting a few for Christmas as well! Too Faced is one of my absolute FAVORITE high end makeup brands, and they did not disappoint with this product!
Tatiana G.
Elmwood Park, IL
I have gotten this product in my ipsy bag and I was super excited to try it. In the packaging the product looks clear holographic and super pretty. It does plump your lips but on me it makes my whole outer lip red!
Katelyn E.
I adore this! This lip plumper actually works for me. It hurts a bit but it's more of a pleasant burn than painful. I would definitely repurchase and would love to try more colors. I recommend this to a lot of my friends.
Maddie R.
Delray Beach, FL
It gives me great beautiful lips and the gloss make my lips gloss. 10/10 recommend if your insecure about your lips being too small because this will plump them up all day and night! I recommend all of you to try!
Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA
I love this! I was initially nervous to try Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme because I have very sensitive skin and using new products always makes me nervous. I naturally have larger lips, but used to use a lip plumper that also served as a gloss and have wanted to find something similar, or something to put on before I put on lipstick.

When I first put on the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, my lips tingled (as the packaging mentions) for about 5-10 minutes. I accidentally put too much on, which triggered the skin next to my lip to swell a bit and became slightly red (this also is mentioned in the packaging).

I really enjoy this lip plumper and plan to continue using it. For those of you who have sensitive skin, try using a smaller amount at first so you don't have the same issue I did with my skin becoming red and slightly puffy due to irritation. When I put the plumper on conservatively, I see the effects but don't experience the wrong effects.

Definitely recommend this lip product!
Chloe T.
las vegas , NV
This product is amazing for making you’re lips look fuller and give them a hint of more color. It has a tingling affect but nothing crazy or hurtful. Also paring a lipstick over top looks as good as it does alone.
Alexis S.
Vallejo , CA
Well, I have plump lips first of all. I just don’t like how my top lip is so I went to Ulta and purchased this lip plumper. You apply it like a lipgloss and you feel a tingly feeling and you notice a difference. I recommend!
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
This is SUPER gimmicky. Like yes it works, but only for like 30 minutes until the sting from the cinnamon or whatever is in this wears off. I would never spend my money on this. I got it in a too faced bonus purchase.
Celina T.
While this product did plump my lips, it did burn for the first couple of minutes and then it went away. I also found that the plumping effect did not last more than an hour so I would not suggest if you are looking for something to last all day.
Angela P.
It does what it says it will do. It does plump my lips. It burns/tingles slightly once it is applied. I do wish it would last longer. It tends to wear off my lips within an hour or so. The plumpness does decrease slowly after the gloss starts to wear off
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?