BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

moniica❤️ D.
Vale
Love it, I really see a difference using these products! I would definitely recommend this to any and everyone who I know could use it. The price is pretty good too for the quality. It's super simple to use, and one of my top favorite products.
Kathleen N.
Makes my lips look plumper in a few minutes, and seeing a nice little change in my lips long term as well. Does sting but what plumper dosent? Packaging is so adorable. Love this one
Latifah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I think it plumps your lips a bit but not that much I use this product to take the wrinkles out my lips when I wear a very matte lip product my lips stay plump for maybe an hour or so but it's not that long lasting
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is definitely one of my favorite lip plumpers, because it actually works! I am someone who actually quite enjoys the tingling feeling of lip plumping glosses (my skin isn't sensitive at all) so I like how this one feels! But, I don't think it would be painful or too much for someone with more sensitive skin/lips than I have. I also like the formula, because it's quite a nice gloss too. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky, which is great because I LOVE the look of super glossy lips (even though matte is in right now) so I always have a gloss in my pocket to reapply, and I prefer plumping lip glosses. I can't wait to pick up more of these in a variety of shades for myself. And I know I will be gifting a few for Christmas as well! Too Faced is one of my absolute FAVORITE high end makeup brands, and they did not disappoint with this product!
Jessie D.
I can tell a difference when I use it consistently. It does tingle a bit at first but nothing you can't handle. Makes the lines around my mouth less noticable because of the plumping effect. I'm on my second tube.
Katelyn E.
I adore this! This lip plumper actually works for me. It hurts a bit but it's more of a pleasant burn than painful. I would definitely repurchase and would love to try more colors. I recommend this to a lot of my friends.
Desiree T.
I really enjoyed this product! My lips are already a decent size, so when I use other brands I get an over exaggerated pout. I enjoyed the outcome of this product. Very subtle and natural with LONG lasting results.
Alyssa E.
This item is holy grail for me. I hardly go a day without it. I apply it at the beginning of my makeup routine and then apply lipstick over the top as the very last step. It makes my lips plump and soft every time!
Hannah C.
Clinton, KY
i was actually scared to use this at first but at a recent trip to sephora i got it and i love it now! it smells amazing and it made my lips look fuller! i put a chapstick on first then apply and i love the outcome
Tayler C.
Roanoke, TX
This does make your lips look bigger! But it does not last as long as I would like. If you’re looking for a short term product I would definitely recommend this.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?