BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Melissa L.
Omg i love this product it makes your lips look more of a natural pump at first it doesnt feel like much but once its been on your lips for a min or two it starts to tingle burning sensation. Fun to try with friends
Natasha G.
Shelbiana, KY
This stuff really works! you do get that tingly numb burning felling that you get with most lip plumpers. But that lets me know that its working. After about a minute of putting this stuff on i can visible notice a difference in the plumpness of my lips.
I like the effect it has by itself. But at times I felt it was a liiiiittle too thick. I do like the applicator and I feel like a little bit goes a long way. Cute and simple packaging. Would definitely recommend to use on top of a more dramatic lippie.
Rachel S.
Fullerton, CA
Definitely pumped my lips up! Do not get this product on your skin because it can be uncomfortable. The tingling is pretty intense on the lips and mine do turn red so I have to apply lipstick over it. Doesn’t last that long but you can keep applying it.
Vanessa W.
Eureka, CA
It works instantly, a minor tingle after applying but nothing extreme. It didn't dry my lips out like a lot of other plumpers I've tried. I loved it so much I bought my bestie some too and it's her all time fav also!
Nadia T.
Houston
Amazing it does an amazing job at what it’s supposed to do but i will say if applied anywhere else other than lips the place will swell up and turn red although it is temporary still sucks but it’s an amazing product
Heather P.
United States
Love this product. I havery small lips and I'm super nervous to even think about lip injections. This stuff works very well to plump my lips up. It last for about 1 hour or so but soon as you reapply your good to go.
Olivia B.
knightstown, in
Kept my lips plumped for a long time, longer than I expected, and had minimal stinging sensations that other products had. The product is a little expensive for my budget, but the product was lovely in my experience.
Megan M.
I love this product! I recommend it to anyone who wishes to have fuller and plumper lips. The packaging is great and travel friendly. The product is a little pricey but well worth it if you want full plump lips. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Chanika M.
Hollywood, FL
I PERSONALLY LOVE IT! It gives your lips a nice plump look and due to financial issues I do't always buy my makeup especially high end makeup I literally brought 1 high end product so far and the other 3 things where given. This is that one thing I actually spent my money on believe me its worth it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?