BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Michelle C.
Bradenton, FL
It's like getting real lip injections. I used this as an everyday lip gloss . I would put it under my lip stains or a lip liner and it did miracles to me it's truly does plump your lips and makes them look natural at the same time which is a big plus.
M H.
I’m not usually one for lip plumping products (bad memories from Lip Venom?) but after receiving this in a Sephora Play box, I was pleasantly surprised at the minimal discomfort and the fact that it wasn’t too sticky.
Sadie C.
It really does the job. This product puffs your lips and leaves them with a stinging sensation for a few minutes which some may find uncomfortable but I don’t mind. Also the activation leaves your lips with a red tint.
jianna s.
Neshanic Station, NJ
this stings, doesnt work to well, its a pretty gloss. expensive. small containor, not a lot of product. i love other products, just not this one. made my lips rlly red. ouch. i shop here not to often. i will dhop here again just not this product again
Piper P.
It tingles , not too sure if it really works. Kind of like a gloss, I bought it from Nordstrom. It's easy to apply and use and this was my first time purchasing it. I've recommended this product to others in the past.
Lauren W.
Greenup
This stuff is the shiz. If you are looking for that holy grail lip plumper this is it. I wont do lip injections but sadly my lips are pretty pathetic volume wise so this really saves the day when I wear color. But I don't wear it if my lips are chapped
Coryn C.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LIP PLUMPER. Talk about pout, this product will give you such awesome volume on your lips. I love that it is clear so it can be by itself or a topper for something else! Well worth the money spent.
Patricia M.
Vincentown
Excellent product been using it for about five years, my ips are soft pretty full, of course the packaging is gorgeous,, I don't plan to stop using this ever, I purchased mine at Ulta, A must have, I will buy this again and again, think I paid around 24.00
Rozaln P.
Love the plump results this plumper gives you. Although it does give you an extra tingling sensation, the results are worth it if you can stand it. I do get a little red from using it however that usually subsides within an hour.
Karla E.
Las Vegas, NV
Even though it says lip plumper extreme I feel as if it did not do its job I was expecting more out of this I bought it at ulta it is a long lasting lipgloss but not exactly lip plumper I would not recommend to others
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?