BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lexi G.
Alma, AR
I like the Extreme version of this product even more than the original. It has a great smell and keeps your lips glossy and plumped for quite a while. The price is to be expected for a good lip plumper from a high end brand. I would definitely repurchase this.
Courtney M.
Lakeland, FL
I notice a lot of difference when I purchased this. My lips did get a bit bigger. Way more plump them I expected. The smell of strawberries makes me love this product even more. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Kylee C.
Willard, OH
Love this product by itself and over lipsticks! It plumps your lips and leaves them with a tingling sensation while it works so you know it’s working. Would recommend. I love this lip gloss and I think anyone would too.
QueenBrii🐝 T.
Denver, CO
This product does plump a little and it's nice and glossy which makes your lips look bigger all by itself but the added #plumping agent does make them bigger as well. It's not the best I've ever used but it does work.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is my go to lip plumper, long lasting results and awesome lasting shine. My lips look perfect and plump, not too much irritation or redness as other lip plumpers. The taste isn't too bad either and love the price.
Maria C.
Pflugerville
Review for: Other more...
Lips are definitely plumper and more voluminous after the first use. Mild burning sensation and redness aren’t as prevalent after a few uses. Leaves lips feeling hydrated too. Great worn underneath of liquid lipsticks!
Chloe S.
Let me tell you!! This is the best lip plumper ever, it has a tingle effect but you can get used to it. I love to use this before I apply lipstick so I can get the most fullest lips for the day! My favorite product from Too Faced
Amber C.
Orange Park, FL
THIS IS THE BEST LIP PLUMPER IN THE MARKET. I received a sample size of this and I scraped until there was none left. You will definitely feel the burn of this plumper but it’s nice to know it’s working. Definitely recommend.
Carolina N.
Rockville
I don't know if I had an allergic reaction to the product but my lips swelled up they hurt for days and overall it was not a pleasant experience. If I ever wondered what bad lip injections would look line, now I know.
Alexis M.
Westerville
I love this stuff!! The color is adorable in the tube itself and the color goes on beautifully! It makes your lips tingle for the first couple minutes and they look instantly bigger and shinny! Love love love this stuff, all my friends steal it from me!❤️❤️
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?