BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Mecca I.
New York
I’m obsessed with the Lip Injection Extreme. The name is the perfect description for the product. I purchase this plumper like 3 times a month just to stock up. It gives a burning sensation but it’s totally bearable, and the plump is amazing.
Cassie K.
I love it! You notice the difference almost immediately and when you consistently use it- the plump stays way longer! You need to follow the directions though because if you use it on your inner lips they will crack and get dry :( so just use on your outer lips!
Amanda B.
USA
By far my favorite lip plumper. I received a mini for christmas and I cannot wait to buy the full size when i can afford it. The tingling sensation isnt bad at all and goes away pretty quick. This keeps my lips moisturized for hours before I need to reapply it.
Lindsay B.
This lip plumper is amazing! I have naturally full lips but this just gives them that extra oomph! It lasts for a few hours which I think is great. I love the tingle! A little on the pricey side but it's a quality product.
Autum W.
Keene , NH
I used this as a top coat to a matte lip, it tingles so much! It doesn’t burn like others I’ve used in the past. The packaging was cute I keep it in my bag always. I had instant results and didn’t have to reapply until about 4 hours later. Definitely a must have.
Mariah L.
Arlington, VA
This stuff totally works. If you're looking for something to plump your lips, this is a go to. However, it does sting a bit, so if that freaks you out, you might not enjoy the sensation. It does go away in about 5 minutes.
Suha A.
San Ramon, CA
Super plump! It tingles a lot when you wear it for the first time but its bareable. My only issue is that it doesn’t work as effeciently when you wear it consistently day after day. I would totally buy again when I run out.
Daniela M.
I love this lip plumper it last for about 2 hours or so . You get a tingling feeling but it works really good I got my first one for Christmas and I'm going on my third one now definitely recommend! Always price is great !!
Mae M.
Holland, MI
You can definitely feel this product working when you apply it. If you are not able to handle the tingle, I suggest avoiding this product. This product did plump my lips, but it did not last for a long period of time. It is good for short periods of time.
Becca P.
Chattanooga, TN
I think this is way more powerful than the original lip injection. I love the feeling of tingly glosses but if you dont or are sensitive to it then beware. Definitely reddened my lips a tad and smoothed out any fine lines.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?