BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Claire C.
Kansas City
I am not the biggest fan of plumping glosses but this one is pretty good! I like the sting/tingle but it’s pretty intense! Not everyone will be a fan. For the price, I didn’t see much difference between this and the original.
Ana H.
LOVE this lipgloss so much I use it everyday it's such a great formula & love how it looks so natural. But overall I recommend this completely such a great lip product and last a great amount of time not like much lip glosses.
Sarah B.
This stuff definitely plumps the lip, I love that tingle. Obviously I know it's not a long term plump you'll receive, but it last long enough for you to take a picture, that's it. I purchased this from Ulta, I'm not sure if if buy it again.
Kizzi C.
Warner Robins , GA
I LOVE this stuff!!! Works so great!! The packaging is so pretty & the actual formula is stunning!! Very easy to apply, goes on so smooth! This was actually a gift, so I'm not sure how much it was, but I definitely will recommend to others!
Riley K.
Overland Park, KS
I really liked the tingling feeling this product gave me but it did not actually plump anything. It also dried really quickly. Overall I was not impressed and was glad I only bought the trial version and not the full size.
Ashli B.
This product definitely works. It leaves your lips burning and tingling, which then plumps your lips. You out this one before lip products and it give your lips a fuller look! This has been the best lip plumper I have used.
Kaitlin H.
Festus, MO
Fabulous product! It does tingle a lot, but you can definitely see the results. I usually leave this on when I do my eyeshadow, by the time I’m done my lips are plump and ready for lipstick! I highly recommend this product.
Sarah D.
Warren, OH
I'm not a big fan of Too Faced, but this is my favorite lip plumper. I got the small one from Sephora, and it lasts such a long time! It's so cute too. It's quite long lasting on the lips, I cannot wait to buy another one.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I could tell my lips got a little plumper with this. It does burn like they are on fire but I would recommend this for a slightly plumper look. It doesn’t last for very long so maybe apply right before pictures or an event.
xina m.
worked like a charm. felt like i had bigger lips and also looked liked it. However there was a little tingle . it lasted for about maybe 4 hours or so.It was my first time using it and i would defenitely get it again. Yes like i said it worked extremely well
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?