BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Neha S.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: Other more...
Ooohhhhh yeah!!! This is what I’m talking about!!! This is some real deal.. you want some plumping without needles... this is it ! Easily available everywhere, I got it from Sephora ... will buy this again and again!! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Faby M.
Morgan Hill
I love this because it leave your lip so plump, I don't think it's long lasting throughout the whole day, it is an easy apply it's just like a lil gloss, lips tingle for a couple of minutes but that only means it working.
Courtney M.
Lakeland, FL
I notice a lot of difference when I purchased this. My lips did get a bit bigger. Way more plump them I expected. The smell of strawberries makes me love this product even more. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
Works great. Does tingle for about five minutes but it's not too much to where it's uncomfortable. Leaves a noticeable difference and lasts a long work day. First time using this and I absolutely love it!
Maleana H.
Let me begin that I will never use this product again!!!! However the higher rating is because it does exactly what it says it will. I was excited when I got it so I put it on my mouth and at first it looks really nice and you don't feel a strong tingle at all nd then it hits you like your lips have been injected with venom and lemon juice then rubbed with black pepper and cinnamon!!!!! Most pain I've been in my entire life. So about a month later I was dumb again and just tried a swatch on my hand and it swelled to a large bump of fire and almost looked white!!!!!
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
This did not work on my lips at all! I applied it several times, it did not give off the stinging sensation that lip plumper usually do, and it didn't make them appear any bigger. In my opinion, it just isn't worth it.
Laryssa F.
Tonawanda, NY
definitely not the lip plumper to use if you don't like pain. Burns a lot, but I love it because you know it's working. causes noticeable results that last as long as you use it regularly
Kayla C.
This stuff is amazing! It makes the lips tingle and immediately looks a little fuller! It's not too sticky to wear under lipsticks, but I mostly just wear it alone! This far exceeded my expectations as a lip plumper! I definitely recommend this too my friends!
Isabella M.
Newport, TN
I'm always so pleased with the results of this. My lips are so full and red. Only gripe is if your lips are already dry or chapped it will sting. Got the deluxe size in an ipsy bag and even the small size is lasting well.
Laura
This lip gloss is amazing. It really plumps my lips and makes them extra glossy. Definitely worth the money. The only thing is, it can really burn your lips and sometimes leave a red ring around them-not very attractive.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?