BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Danielle H.
Absolutely love this product!! It definitely makes my lips look fuller!! By no means does it make you look like you just got actual "lip injections" but it's definitely a cheaper alternative for nice fuller looking pout! :))
Makaya C.
Huntington, WV
This lip plumper is soo good! It tingles a little bit. My first time using it i was like eww, but the outcome was ahhmazing! I definitely met my expectations! It makes your lips look soo good! I would definitely buy it again.
madison c.
Menifee, CA
This is an amazing lip plumper!! Works within seconds!! Its super long lasting. This product smells amazing. It does not dry your lips at all! I think it is pretty pricey but it definitely gets the job done. It is super easy to apply. I will totally buy again!
Chunkz R.
Salem
I love it it really give your lips that full glossy look. I got it ULTA a few months back and have a lot left so its long lasting , it really did meet all my expectations, its super easy to use just like any other lip gloss , I would definitely buy this item again
Gypsy B.
Erwin
Now two faced is a great line of cosmetics, they have taken the beauty comunity by subrise i have never actualy used this product my self but i have herd nothing but vood about this lip cream so i only give this product 2 out of 5 star simpley because i have never used this one before
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM
I have this and the Dior Lip Maximizer. I feel this one works slightly better than the Dior but, this one hurts more. This one isn't painful to me but, it's hard to tell someone what's painful and what isn't since everyone's pain threshold is different. This stings quite a bit but, not enough for me to stop using it. I love that this is like a balm instead of a full on gloss. I don't actually keep this on my lips unless I'm wearing a gloss. If I do lipstick or matte lips I usually apply this prior to the lip application and then right before I apply I wipe it off. If I need to add any more later then I can do so. This definitely plumps up my lips. If you want a good plumper without having to pay for the expensive injections this is a really good one to use.
Skylar W.
Knoxville, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag awhile back. It definitely stings, but I don’t see an exceptional amount of difference in my lips with and without it. I find a good lip scrub to be just as effective. The texture also makes it nigh impossible to layer a matte lip over it effectively, even if you wipe off the lip injection beforehand. Won’t be buying.
Tifany W.
Sacramento, CA
I actually love this! It burns a little at first (because it is plumping) but the color is great! I'm usually not a fan of lip gloss but this has a very flattering sheen to it
Milena M.
Augusta
The consistency is amazing. Stayed glossy and felt moisturizing. The tingle feeling lasted longer than any plumper I've used (I haven't used many). Once the tingle had worn off it still felt like a good quality gloss. I didn't notice much of a plumpling effect, but I do have naturally fuller lips. Smells great.
Crystal B.
New York
Not a very pleasant sensation but it sure does the job of plumping them lips! I introduced it to my mother and she won't stop using it. Highly recommend but don't buy if you don't like the tingly and minty sensation on lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?