BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lexy L.
Greenbrier, AR
This product really makes my lips bigger but the tingle makes me pucker more and makes my lips swell a little bit. It kind of tastes sour to me as well. I haven’t bought this over again, and i’m going to try something else.
Hannah J.
Brookneal , VA
Perfect lip plumper! This is essential in my day to day beauty routine. Results are immediate and long lasting! It doesn't burn like other plumpers. There's still a slight tingle, but that's expected. The best of the best!
Suha A.
San Ramon, CA
Super plump! It tingles a lot when you wear it for the first time but its bareable. My only issue is that it doesn’t work as effeciently when you wear it consistently day after day. I would totally buy again when I run out.
Allison R.
Sudbury
Very good product, results don't show right away, it does stay for a long time tho. I tried it once and if I kept using it it would work a lot better. It does sting a little bit and its a bit pricey, It works very good tho.
Viola Z.
If you want your lips to look bigger than what they normally are then you need this product and you won't regret it. I tried it for the first time and I would go back and get a second one because the product is really good
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like the tingling sensation, my lips get too red and irritated. The results are not major, but you can definitely tell that your lips are a little bit plumper
Mecca I.
New York
I’m obsessed with the Lip Injection Extreme. The name is the perfect description for the product. I purchase this plumper like 3 times a month just to stock up. It gives a burning sensation but it’s totally bearable, and the plump is amazing.
Drea U.
Westminster , CO
love this. i already have decently larger lips but for special occasions i like to enhance them. love the formula and it's easy to apply. tad bit expensive but extremely worth it. still have mine and i've had it for a year
Riley K.
Overland Park, KS
I really liked the tingling feeling this product gave me but it did not actually plump anything. It also dried really quickly. Overall I was not impressed and was glad I only bought the trial version and not the full size.
Daniela M.
I love this lip plumper it last for about 2 hours or so . You get a tingling feeling but it works really good I got my first one for Christmas and I'm going on my third one now definitely recommend! Always price is great !!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?