BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Autum W.
Keene , NH
I used this as a top coat to a matte lip, it tingles so much! It doesn’t burn like others I’ve used in the past. The packaging was cute I keep it in my bag always. I had instant results and didn’t have to reapply until about 4 hours later. Definitely a must have.
Cassie K.
I love it! You notice the difference almost immediately and when you consistently use it- the plump stays way longer! You need to follow the directions though because if you use it on your inner lips they will crack and get dry :( so just use on your outer lips!
Viola Z.
If you want your lips to look bigger than what they normally are then you need this product and you won't regret it. I tried it for the first time and I would go back and get a second one because the product is really good
Lindsay B.
This lip plumper is amazing! I have naturally full lips but this just gives them that extra oomph! It lasts for a few hours which I think is great. I love the tingle! A little on the pricey side but it's a quality product.
Kayla C.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVES THIS LIP PLUMPER! it's not TOO expensive! It obviously makes your lips tingle and feel all crazy but that's every lip plumper! It doesn't last too long but it does actually work so I would definitely recommend to use!
Daniela M.
I love this lip plumper it last for about 2 hours or so . You get a tingling feeling but it works really good I got my first one for Christmas and I'm going on my third one now definitely recommend! Always price is great !!
Silvia V.
Reedley CA
When I first heard of this product I was very skeptical, I let my friend but it first let me tell you this is a game changer. Definatly a must have in your vanity !!
Katie M.
Salt Lake City
This stuff hurts!! I didn’t notice it really plumping my lips because I was in so much pain, it also turned my lips bright red!! Definitely not what I expected! I wouldn’t recommend this! I feel like there is a lot out there that would do great and be painless!
Kaitlin H.
Festus, MO
Fabulous product! It does tingle a lot, but you can definitely see the results. I usually leave this on when I do my eyeshadow, by the time I’m done my lips are plump and ready for lipstick! I highly recommend this product.
xina m.
worked like a charm. felt like i had bigger lips and also looked liked it. However there was a little tingle . it lasted for about maybe 4 hours or so.It was my first time using it and i would defenitely get it again. Yes like i said it worked extremely well
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?