BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katie M.
Narragansett
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The best lip plumper on the market. Actually makes a difference and lasts about 3 hours. After using it over time I noticed a permanent difference in the plumpness of my lips!!! Also makes lips glossy and look very hydrated.
Juliana C.
Islip
Love this product so much! It burns a bit but leaves you lips looking plump and give them a nice pink/red tint. The price point is a little high but it’s a great product. I would recommend this to people who can deal with a little sting. After all, beauty is pain!
madison c.
Menifee, CA
This is an amazing lip plumper!! Works within seconds!! Its super long lasting. This product smells amazing. It does not dry your lips at all! I think it is pretty pricey but it definitely gets the job done. It is super easy to apply. I will totally buy again!
Auggie G.
Fort Wayne
i swear when i wear this i go from random person to a kardashian. my lips get a great rosy color to them and they get extremely plump. the smell reminds me of sour strawberry flavored candy. i would definitely recommend this
kels™ 🍁.
Burt
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper is the best by far. It’s worth the money and the use. I’ve bought 2 bottles of it. It burns a little, but thats normal for any lip plumper. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who wants their lips fuller without getting actual injections.
Brittany T.
Henderson, NV
I already have fairly large lips but this just gives the little extra oomph that I need. Just like any lip plumper this gives your lips that tingling feeling which is a little unsettling but it's not too bad. Overall though I would highly recommend this product
Komila N.
Oak Harbor, WA
Found this product at ultra and decided to give it a go! It's work wonders for the price, and is well worth the purchase! Easy to apply and carry with you anywhere you go! Definitely a product worth using over and over again!
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Definitely plumps your lips but you need to reapply every so often but it burns a lot! Some people can’t handle that but I purchased this so many times it really does work I highly recommend this product if you want plumper lips
krystal h.
Jasper, TX
Did plump my lips, just not a big enough difference to re-purchase. It feels tingly, which is nice, but it made my lips super red and they almost looked chapped once they expanded. I didn't hate it, but I will not buy again.
Tifany W.
Sacramento, CA
I actually love this! It burns a little at first (because it is plumping) but the color is great! I'm usually not a fan of lip gloss but this has a very flattering sheen to it
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?