BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Luana T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Ok production, tingles the lips but is not painful got it a sephora a couple months ago and already ran out a bit pricy but hey it's too faced and it lasts for about 3 hours and plumps my lips and gives it a lovely pinky color
Shelby R.
Mount airy
This stuff was awesome for making your lips look plump. You couldn’t use it to many times though or your lips would start to feel sore from it. The packaging is nice and I think I paid $21 for it so it wasnt too bad price wise
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I hate the smell. It's fine at first but just gets to be nauseating after a while. The sting is tolerable but it does feel much different than the normal lip plumpers I've used. I'm more used to a tingle. This is more like a burn.
Candice F.
Lovington
I couldn’t get past how intense this burned my lips, I was 99% sure I was going to have a rash all around my lips with how bad it was burning. I don’t recommend this to anyone and that’s too bad because I love TooFaced products.
Brea L.
Franklin
I love that I can feel this working!!! It is so worth every penny. When you first put it on, it tingles quite a bit, but after about 30 seconds, my lips look so plump! I also love the doe foot applicator. Definitely recommend!
Lauren R.
Staten Island, NY
Very good product! I bought this product Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme at sephora because i was looking for a good lip plumper and this was it! You can feel it working when it tingles and it keeps lips plump all day!
Ashley C.
Dunlap, TN
This product does wonders if you can stand the minor lip tingle! You just simply apply it to your lips! Someone actually gave me it to try and thank goodness. It wasn't pricey for me but for that price it's well worth it :)Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Therese S.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is such a fun product! Of course this is not a day to day wear, but is awesome for a night out if you want a full long lasting lip! This product definitely met my expectations and I look forward to wearing it every time!
brianna c.
Natchez, MS
the product burns your lips/surrounding skin when first applied but that wears off quickly. it's a little over priced; but lasts a long time. the packaging is very elegant. I will definitely buy this product again when i run out. i recommend this.
rubi❣️ d.
stockton
Once you apply this product it begins to burn. It works for a good 10-15 minutes however it tends to go down. I do think that it works in the beginning but later wares off. I would go back, but I would recommend using another
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?