BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Heather W.
Horton, AL
I wish I could like this product times 1000 it is definitely worth the money and you will not regret buying it I love this product it makes my lips look plump without an uncomfortable feeling
Rachel T.
Plantation, FL
This is like a cult classic. It was my first ever lip plumper & have tried many others. Nothing compares to this one though. A lot of people say it's really sticky but I think it's worth it because it gives me the best plump!!
Nubia G.
I got it with one of my boxes. Did the job but it was very painful for my lips. Way to much on my lips applied two coats and I hated it. I don't think I will actually buy it. Great product for someone who likes the pain. Not for me.
Charity A.
Honestly for the price nothing really happened. Like I could have put cayenne pepper on my lips and it would have done the same thing: make my lips red and gross looking. Plus it smells and tastes weird. I returned it three days later..
MADELINE B.
Mckinney, TX
This stuff is the best. I swear my lips become bigger by the second when I put this on. It was a good price as well. The only thing is, it burns and itches if it touches your skin. I love this product though and it truly works!
Tita G.
Santa Ana
very effective ! Would recommend. Though it does sting a tad bit while applying and after application it was beautiful. The packaging was very nice. I first tried it when I was sent it by tipsy and I ended up buying it at Sephora afterwards. Would completely recommend.
Cynthia C.
Mission, TX
It works good and i love it. I do have small lips so I use this to get that plump and it works. The price is fair and the packaging is great. I buy mine at sephora. I would definitely use this more than once. I would recommend to others who would want to try it.
Sherie L.
It tingles a lot for awhile then it goes away and your lips are a little more plumped and you have a nice gloss on your lips if you just want gloss or you can wipe it off and put on lipstick.
Morgan G.
I absolutely love this product! It works great, and it gives my lips a nice plump look even with a great color. There is a little sting when first applied, but within minutes your lips are nice and plump. I would recommend!!
Molly E.
I got this from Sephora and I liked it a lot. I felt like it really did make my lips look bigger. It was not incredibly long lasting but most lip glosses aren’t. I would recommend it. It looked great over other lip products and on its own
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?