BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashley O.
The best lip plumper I’ve found that WORKS!!! Doesn’t burn, gives my lips a full effect, and smells great!!!! Also give enough hydration and a smoothing effect so that any color I put on after looks flawless!!! Find it at Sephora!!!
angelina m.
Revere
I really like this product for like the first few hours but it doesn’t last as long as i would’ve liked to but if you are just going out for like a party then I do recommend this product but for an every day look i don’t recommend.
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
This is a product I saw on the shelf and wondered "does this really work?". The answer surprised me! This product is one of my favorites. Everyone loves a full, plump lip look! This easily gives it to you! The tingle after you apply is so fun and your lips will look great!
Carrie V.
Wexford, PA
Definitely stings (which is expected) but isn’t unbearable. I don’t have very big lips and this makes them appear fuller. This works wonders for me and I would reccomend this to anyone who is looking to make their lips appear fuller.
victoria k.
akron
Love this product! It makes your lips very full and plump. This lip plumper does tingle a lot so if you are sensitive I wouldn't recommend this. But if you're looking for something strong, this is for you! I purchased this at Ulta.
Natasha W.
This product does burn at first but is okay of course ! i think it only fits certain people and i bought it in stores . i feel its alittle pricey but if you really want big lips then go for it !.
Rebecca D.
Louisville, KY
If you’re looking for a tingly (near painful ) gloss that will actually cause a reaction and plump your lips this will work well for you. Be super careful not to get it out of your lip line though because then it will cause a reaction in those areas too and make you red and splotchy.
Erica H.
North Canton, OH
This product was extreme! I loved the results that I got from it although only temporary it was still a good product to use. The price was similar to the other high end products as well. I love the brand so that’s why i purchased it.
Alyssa F.
I really enjoyed the Too Faced Lip Injection-Extreme. This product can be a bit painful so if you don't like the sting that plumps your lips, you may not like this product. I would purchase again.
Yeni D.
Itasca
This makes your lips look so natural and full. It is easy to apply. It was not too pricey but worth the amount you spent. It came in a nice package and nothing was damaged. I would buy this product again. I recommend this product‼️
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?