BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Johanna A.
novato
this is definitely amazing and i would recommend it to anyone who wants to make their lips a little bit more plumped. it's a bit pricey, and you can get it at sephora of ulta. it's also glossy so it gives you a cute look and vibe.
Janae O.
Inman, SC
Too Faced Lip Injection definitely works! The sting and flavor are a little awkward at first, but the plumping effect is pretty well worth it. I've used this alone and layered over lip color, and it works like a charm either way.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
I like this the first few times I used it, but after trying it around for times it just stopped working. Guess my loss got used to it. I am so glad this was just a sample.
Sydney S.
Albuquerque, NM
Absolutely love it! It is a little intense so it isn't for the faint-of-heart. After applying it, I can definitely tell that my lips look larger and pudgier. Similar effects to juvaderm but not nearly the same price or commitment!
Christina H.
Fort Scott
Love this stuff! It makes my lips look amazing before I apply some lipstick. I will definitely be buying again once this one runs out. The price was a bit pricey but definitely worth it. I would definitely recommend this anyone.
Rachel T.
Plantation, FL
This is like a cult classic. It was my first ever lip plumper & have tried many others. Nothing compares to this one though. A lot of people say it's really sticky but I think it's worth it because it gives me the best plump!!
Kathryn P.
Oviedo, FL
It mainly just stung to cause a reaction in order for them to swell but met my expectations, it plumped them for a good hour than wore off. but just reapply whenever you need. I bought it at Ulta beauty and I would buy again for sure, it is better than some others
Lauren R.
Staten Island, NY
Very good product! I bought this product Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme at sephora because i was looking for a good lip plumper and this was it! You can feel it working when it tingles and it keeps lips plump all day!
Michelle M.
I won’t lie this does make your lips burn and feel uncomfortable for the first 5 minutes. That is the reason for the 4 stars, but it does work. Your lips will be red, but plump. If you don’t have sensitive I would recommend it!
Madi D.
Pittsburgh PA
This is my FAVORITE lip plumper. Other than the first time used, there has been no redness around my lips. It adds a red to the lips however. I noticed a dramatic change to the size of my lips. I will always love this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?