BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Mary G.
This IS THE BEST lip plumper i have ever came across. If you don't like paying much for these products-this product is WORTH EVERY PENNY!! Within 1 minute of initial application my lips were plump and luscious! Beauty MUST HAVE! ❤💋
Erica H.
North Canton, OH
This product was extreme! I loved the results that I got from it although only temporary it was still a good product to use. The price was similar to the other high end products as well. I love the brand so that’s why i purchased it.
Shawna H.
Las Vegas , NV
This lump plumper does work, but it has a pretty extreme tingle. I don’t mind it, so I continue to use it, but for someone more sensitive that may be an issue. I like the way it feels on my lips I layer it under my matte lipsticks.
Kayla T.
Tallahassee
I really enjoyed this product. I felt like it did was it was suppose to do.. you put it in, and it burns a little but I felt like I had the Kylie pout a few seconds later. Would use again :) doesnt last more than an hour though! :D
Antoinette M.
Apopka, FL
Now this give my lips the plump I am looking for without a needle! I love how it looks over any lippie I am wearing! The plumping affect lasts longer than I expected but I do reapply regularly to keep the iridescent look that I love!
Madison R.
WOW! What a fantastic product. This lip plumper made my normally average looking lips very voluminous after just one coat. I normally wear this clear gloss by itself because it brings color to my lips and makes them a natural red shade. It is very intense. 10/10 recommend.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely love this. The first time I applied this , my lips had a tingling feeling, so I think that it means that it's working. My lips are smooth, soft and a little plumber. I highly recommend trying. I love it and will buy again.
Courtney F.
East Bernstadt
It is very wonderful, I tried it from my cousin which made me go out and buy my own. The packaging is very chic and has a very easy to use applicator. It latest very well but could be better I think. I would definitely buy it again. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
This is a product I saw on the shelf and wondered "does this really work?". The answer surprised me! This product is one of my favorites. Everyone loves a full, plump lip look! This easily gives it to you! The tingle after you apply is so fun and your lips will look great!
Ashley O.
The best lip plumper I’ve found that WORKS!!! Doesn’t burn, gives my lips a full effect, and smells great!!!! Also give enough hydration and a smoothing effect so that any color I put on after looks flawless!!! Find it at Sephora!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?