BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kylee S.
Indianapolis, IN
This right here is the holy grail of all lip plumping products. The first time you use it, it is tingly and slightly painful but the results just add so much to it. My lips plumped more than I ever though possible. I use this for big date nights or events. I normally have bigger lips but this makes them even and pillowy. I have used this under many many lipsticks and it still works perfectly.
Michaela M.
I really did not like this product! It does plump your lips and is easy to apply. However, this product burns so badly! It was so painful that I had to wipe it off! I would not purchase this again. I like the grande lip plumper much better.
Danielle W.
At first this stung my lips so bad! But I was expecting that. I thought the effect would be more obvious but it wasn't. I used it as a night treatment for a while to prevent lines since it has collagen. But its not the best plumper I don't think.
Virginia R.
I love the too faced lip injection extreme it's so easy to apply it's like a clear lip gloss I say it's a good value for $28 it's long lasting and makes a difference of course i would buy it again I recommend to you if you want fuller lips
Luz G.
Lake Villa, IL
I hated it. My lips BURNED so bad I had to take it off, then, yes, my lips were very red. I didn't enjoy this at all. I'm sure it does plump, but I don't think the extreme burn (for me at least) is worth it. Perhaps my skin is more sensitive than others' but I couldn't keep it on.
Chelsea L.
Grand Ledge, MI
It smells amazing. It looks like a simple shimmer gloss, and when you first put it on with the tingly thousands of needles in your lips sensation you feel like its going to work, but alas it doesnt last too long and thats disappointing.
Elyssa A.
Bronx , NY
I am INSANE about this product !!! When I first tried it out,I wasn't used to the weird tingling sensation on my lips,but after a few times of wearing it,I'm used to it and it works wonders! Makes my lips full and juicy and perfect over my Lipstick!
Brandi B.
henderson
Love this product but just isn’t super long lasting. Does get a tingly feeling and noticeably plumper lips right away which is nice to use right before you put your lip stick on. I put it on at the beginning of my makeup routine, that way my lips are ready for lipstick at the end.
Catherine L.
I like this lip plumper because it really does plump. I like how it is not a gloss, it just sinks in and does not get goopy, especially when it's under another lip. As far as making lips plumper over time, I don't really think it does that.
Jay V.
Westminster
Actually works! As soon as you feel the tingle sensation, you can tell it is working. Go to lip plumper. Since it’s clear and has a shine to it it can be used as an EVERYDAY gloss with a plump!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?