BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kylee S.
Indianapolis, IN
This right here is the holy grail of all lip plumping products. The first time you use it, it is tingly and slightly painful but the results just add so much to it. My lips plumped more than I ever though possible. I use this for big date nights or events. I normally have bigger lips but this makes them even and pillowy. I have used this under many many lipsticks and it still works perfectly.
Larry T.
Broken Arrow, OK
Definitely go extreme it's so worth it you can feel the buzzing on your lips and my lips personally vibrated you have to reapply cuz it does fade but it doesn't awesome job for a quick Instagram pic or just a quick shot Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Debra H.
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I loved it! I would say it's a good price for a plumper, doesn't last long on my lips but it has a great feel and still has the glossy sheen. It's a clear gloss and can be worn alone or over another lip product!
Joselyn V.
Hialeah, FL
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme does plump your lips but only for a few hours. It works immediately right when you apply it on your lips. It does burn and tingle for at least 6 minutes. It has a strawberry smell and the texture feels just like a lip gloss. I like this product because it actually produces a noticeable difference and that it gives my lips a natural color.
Sereena H.
Jackson , MS
This really works! The first time using it, it shocked my lips a bit, but it gave me a nice pout. I feel like it has naturally made my lips fuller. Kind of pricey, but last for a long time! Worth it! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Cara r.
Los angeles , CA
Forever the best lip plumper out there! I love the tingling sensation. Extremely long lasting and leaves the lips plumper. My go to product for when I don't want to wear lipstick. Sold at Sephora and Ulta. Definitely buy again again. Yay!!!!
Nikki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I loooove this lip plumper! It works amazingly, I put it on before I do my lipstick to ensure my lips are nice and plump! You know it works because you can feel the tingle it leaves. I definitely recommend this over real lip injections lol!
Stephanie N.
I know some people aren't a fan of the sting that comes with lip plumpers but I don't mind it. This does sting but it doesn't last long. I did dock a star because I felt that it wasn't working as effectively if I used it multiple days in a row.
Miranda L.
this definitely does what it says it does! plump your lips so much! however it does hurt a little bit and turn your lips red because it uses an allergic reaction to make your lips look bigger. definitely don’t use if you have sensitive lips
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
For a lip plumper, I do like this. It did make my.lips burn a little, but it wasn't unbearable. I've tried the shade milkshake which is a nice nude shade. I wouldn't use it every day, but I like it when I want my lips to look a little bigger.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?