BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Charlee D.
Loveland
This lip plumper burns! I really enjoy a tingley or cooking sensation from a plumper. When I put Too Faced Lip Injection on it actively hurts my lips. I have tried it several different times. Prepping my lip differently each time and it’s straight up a painful lip plumper. I want full lips just as much as the next person but this one is just not worth it. I didn’t find a difference in discomfort between the extreme and the original formula they both burn when applied.
Rose Marie B.
Chester , PA
This is THE BEST lip plumper on the market hands down!
It will get your lips very PLUMP
It was very easy to use! Slide on lips and boom
I have purchased this over and over again and I will continue to purchase this!
I apply this when I am done applying my foundation so when I begin to do my lips it is freshly done ✅
Personal preference you don’t have to do it that way lol!
This begins the job the moment you apply which I love Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Krysten B.
Simpsonville, SC
Cute packaging (too faced always delivers with the cute packaging) you can definitely feel the tingle on your lips, but you can’t really see the effect (in my opinion) I do have decent size lips so it may be more noticeable on someone with smaller lips but I wouldn’t buy it again.

They do get 3 stars for awesome packaging and I can feel the tingle so it’s obviously doing something so I think it may work better with someone else.
Faith L.
Salem, AL
I found this product stained and strangely enough I like that feeling when it comes to a plumping lipgloss! I bought this product from Ulta and was very pleased by the consultant that helped me find it! I would say I saw some plumping but not a great deal!This is a great lipgloss to go over any lipstick or any other lip product! I would totally recommend trying this one instead of the original too faced plumping lipgloss!Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Ruby L.
Love this lip gloss! You can feel a little burning tingling sensation a few seconds after you apply it but it goes away. It’s not super thick like many lipglosses are. It’s light weight and looks beautiful just wearing it alone or with a lipstick underneath. It’s not much of a “lip plumper” you won’t have Kylie Jenner lips so if that’s what you’re going for, you’re out of luck. It does make your lips stand out a little more (lip gloss does that) but if you have thin lips, you won’t see much of a difference. Girls with bigger lips will see it a little more. Overall, I love this product and it is my go-to lip gloss.
Katie S.
Glencoe, IL
BEST lip plumping product I’ve ever tried, and I’ve bought plumping products from Dior, NYX, Urban Decay, Sephora Collection, Buxom and more. The Lip-Injection Extreme has amazing plumping effects. However, it comes with a few big cons.
1. It is a PAINFUL price and it’s hard for me to justify buying a $28 lip gloss at Sephora. I’ve only bought it once and it did not last that long.
2. It does not meet its claim that it has long-term lip-plumping effects, I think that was a stretch. I used it daily, multiple times a day and I did not notice any difference once I was done with the product. I think the long-term claim definitely allowed Too Faced to bump up the price.
Overall I will repurchase it again soon because I am using 3 different lip plumping glosses right now and none of them work as well. I need to convert this into my Holy Grail and stop searching for anything better!
Kayla S.
Temperance

Create a little pout to your lips with this clear glossy lip plumper.  Works well with your natural lip color.  If you have chapped lip lines I would advice to not apply this until your lips are healed because it had a good sting to it! Add throughout the day to keep your lips looking lushes and plump and it comes in a travel size so you can take it with you in your pocket!  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Aleshia B.
Ozark
Love love love this! The second you put it on it will begin tingling and plumping your pout. User beware, this is not for the faint of heart. This stuff stings like no other. It is not unbearable, but it is intense. This is easy to apply as the applicator is small. The actual plumper is a nice gloss. I would recommend this to anyone, but it is my suggestion that you put this on before a lip color and not on top of your lip color.
elena b.
This product actually works. Sometimes the swelling is obvious and turns your skin red so over-lining is a little funky, but not bad. It was a little pricey but worth it. I love it. As long as you stay in your lipline. It provides a super pretty shine and the sparkles are not too obvious and don’t have any texture. It also lasts for a while. I would not only recommend it to others, but also I would buy another one as soon as I run out.
Alexis B.
Vidor, TX
I tried this product because of a friend and yes IT DID WORK AND IT BURNED LIKE HECK!!!! 🔥 I did purchase it at one point then lost it🤷🏻‍♀️ might get again but while I used it I also used a lip plumper you put your actual lips in and suck but I highly recommend it.! I loved it I think it was a little.. just a little..to expensive for a lip plumping gloss when there are ones just as good and more affordable.... but hey that’s just me
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?