BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Angela S.
Ashland, KY
This lip plumper really works! I noticed fuller lips almost immediately but the tingling/burning sensation makes it very uncomfortable for me. I would not use this product everyday, only when doing pictures or going for a full glam look!
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
This seems to work for awhile, you definitely feel the tingle which says it's working, however the results aren't very apparent on my lips and if it does plump them, it doesn't last more than an hour. For the price, it's not worth it.
Destiny C.
Hesperia, CA
This product really does plump the lips. I have fairly skinny lips and I always want a little bit of that plump and this really gives this to me. My lips were plumped throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Vanessa C.
pittsburgh
OWWW! I’m not sure how this has 4.5/5 star reviews.. When I put this on my lips turned bright red like I just ate a bag of flaming hot Cheetos and my lips hurt so bad I thought I had an allergic reaction or something.. it’s a no for me
Samantha G.
Arlington, TX
This Lip Plumper is the only one that gives me the kind of plump I'm looking for. I love this product but it is high end and good quality, so I wasn't worried about pricing. I do recommend this product to others but if you can't handle the intense burning sensation this one gives you , they have another one that isn't extreme.
Blaire
This plumper does its job! Keep in mind, this is just temporary, don’t expect it to last on a night out. But for the short period of time that you need it to work - IT WORKS. The tingly/burning/hot sensation lasts a short period of time and gives your lips a cute pout with a little pinkness to it from the blood flow. I love the texture, not too sticky either. High shine. I love it!
Devin T.
Woodstock, GA
I got this from Sephora and it works fantastic! Extreme is in the name for a reason. Your lips will tingle for a little bit. It's super easy to apply. Use this with some lip liner and good lipstick - you got Kylie lips without the low cost suction cup or expensive injections.
Angela 🌼.
This product is amazing, one of my friends had it and i wanted to try it out and i fell in love. I actually just ran out of mine so i need to get more. I like the clear one the best personally because i like the gloss look and it plumps your lips so good. i highly recommend!!!
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
This truly plumps your lips. It may burn and tingle but I kind of enjoy that sensation. Plus it turns my lips pinky red and gives a nice hydration boost. I recommend getting the travel size to see how you like it before getting the full size
Sophie C.
I had a reaction to it so I personally do not like it. I gave it to my sister and she loved it though. She didn't have a reaction and said it worked great for her. It was a little pricey but she said when she runs out she is definitely buying it again. She absolutely loves it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?