BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jailyn B.
Capitol Heights, MD
I loved this product. It was definitely with the money. I bought the smaller size because I didn't know if I would like it, but it definitely does it's intended job very well. Would highly recommend.
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh
I love this product. It doesn't necessarily make my lips huge but it filled them in. Like you know when you use a matte lipstick and your lips can look wrinkly in a way? Well when I put this on before it really made it smooth and plumped.
Rochelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Itchy burning sensation for the first few minutes but otherwise bareable.

Beautiful gloss and while it does Plumps lips it unfortunately doesn't last longer than 15 minutes.
Kara B.
Deltona, FL
This product is amazing! The second you put on the product you feel a slight tingle but nothing too uncomfortable. When it's done you do notice a slight difference in lip plump. The packaging is colorful to the eye, and the taste of the gloss is a really sweet fruity flavor.
Jeanne B.
Minot, ND
Love it! one of the only lip plumper glosses that I found to make a different. Very hydrating as well as looked awesome on the lips. Beautiful packaging as well, coming from too faced wouldn't expect any less. Fairly reasonable, and I will be purchasing again when I run out.
Megan H.
Orlando, FL
Honestly not good at all. I’m normally fine with lip plumper, but this one burned my lips so bad to the point that it was unbearable and I had to wipe it off. Even after I wiped it off, my lips still burned so bad. I instantly returned.
Nicole V.
this gives my lips a great shine and can be topped on any lipstick or lip stain. also gives my lips a boost and makes them look full and soft. i love the way it feels and looks. I would highly recommend and would definitely purchase again
Brandi B.
henderson
Love this product but just isn’t super long lasting. Does get a tingly feeling and noticeably plumper lips right away which is nice to use right before you put your lip stick on. I put it on at the beginning of my makeup routine, that way my lips are ready for lipstick at the end.
X M.
This product is a lip game changer for me! When you first apply, the gloss tingles/stings (in a good way!); however, that quickly fades and your left with nicely fuller lips. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 full stars was because it does require frequent re-application to sustain the effect. I just wish it lasted a bit longer.
Christen S.
I enjoy using lip injection before applying my lipstick to give my lips a fuller look. Although a bit pricey, the product does show some results. Easy to apply but does burn a bit. Would recommend to those looking for a little difference.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?