BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sereena H.
Jackson , MS
This really works! The first time using it, it shocked my lips a bit, but it gave me a nice pout. I feel like it has naturally made my lips fuller. Kind of pricey, but last for a long time! Worth it! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
anijah♡ P.
Spanaway
I tested out this product to see if it would actually plump my lips or not. Which it did, but with the plumping came red burning lips that lasted for quite a bit of time. But if you can’t handle the burn, the original version works just a well with only a slight tingling sensation.
Nikki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I loooove this lip plumper! It works amazingly, I put it on before I do my lipstick to ensure my lips are nice and plump! You know it works because you can feel the tingle it leaves. I definitely recommend this over real lip injections lol!
Conner L.
Brazil, IN
This has the oddest smell but dang, my lips get plump! I always put it on before I do my eyes, after my face, and let it sit before I put lip stick on. Unless I'm going for a glossy look, then I just top it off with this! It has such a cool iridescent shine to it!
Miranda L.
this definitely does what it says it does! plump your lips so much! however it does hurt a little bit and turn your lips red because it uses an allergic reaction to make your lips look bigger. definitely don’t use if you have sensitive lips
Joanna M.
Dallas, TX
Long lasting. Absolutely loved it! Even made my lipstick last longer than usual. There is a slight stinging when I first used it but I am really sensitive to most products. Overall, would highly recommend. Does exactly what it claims to do.
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
Obviously this isn’t injections in a bottle but it does definitely increase the lip size a little bit. The slight tingling isn’t an issue for me since it’s a sign it’s working. I don’t wear lip glosses so I wear this before applying my color
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
This is my holy grail lip plumper. It is actually one of my favorite makeup products in general. It’s worth the price, lasts a long time and if you use regularly it’ll plump your lips even when you’re not wearing the product. If you need a little help with your lips invest in this.
Diana A.
Little Rock , AR
The tingling was far more than I was use to but never painful or uncomfortable. I did notice a bit of a difference but don't use it regularly to see long term effects. Overall I though it was a good purchase. Realistic expectation was met.
Nicole D.
I have very thin lips so I apply this first thing when I do my makeup and by the time I'm ready for lipstick I notice my lips are plump! It stings a little but the result is worth it. Nothing dramatic but you definitely see a difference.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?