BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Dwayne S.
Oceanside, CA
This product was fantastic. When I used it I started to feel the tingle and my lips started to get a bit bigger. It was a nice product. The tingling wasn’t bad at all. I would definitely recommend this product and I’ll for sure buy it again.
member-a6666
Review for: Other more...
If you do not like lip glosses that make your lips tingle- then this product is not for you. I on the other hand love it! It makes my lips look fuller and more pigmented after just a couple minutes of application. I would say it doesn’t last terribly long (a couple hours), which is why I give it 4 stars, but if you’re looking for a quick pucker that’s not too sticky- this would do the trick!
Jocelin R.
Houston
This is honestly the best product I’ve ever tried by far too faced has been always my favorite brand and this is by far my favorite lip plumper I recommend is really really good from 1 to 10 this would be a tent for sure 💋
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
For a lip plumper, I do like this. It did make my.lips burn a little, but it wasn't unbearable. I've tried the shade milkshake which is a nice nude shade. I wouldn't use it every day, but I like it when I want my lips to look a little bigger.
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
This is my holy grail lip plumper. It is actually one of my favorite makeup products in general. It’s worth the price, lasts a long time and if you use regularly it’ll plump your lips even when you’re not wearing the product. If you need a little help with your lips invest in this.
Ellyce L.
This lipgloss is my everything!! I usually use this twice a day, in the morning and when I go to sleep. It tingles your lips a lot, so if you have sensitive lips it may not be the best for you. Personally I love the feeling of it, but that's just me. I'm already starting to see a difference in my lip size!
Joanna M.
Dallas, TX
Long lasting. Absolutely loved it! Even made my lipstick last longer than usual. There is a slight stinging when I first used it but I am really sensitive to most products. Overall, would highly recommend. Does exactly what it claims to do.
Dani B.
Lexington, SC
This is one of my favorite lip products. It's perfect alone or layered with another project. When you use it twice a day, the results are amazing. I love that the formula isn't overly sticky. It gives just the right amount of sting. I will continue to buy and recommend this product.
Mel M.
bakersfield , CA
This lip plumper is so amazing. It tingles at first but it is absolutely amazing. I love it. The packaging is super nice too. The plumping usually last a couple hours. And the price is reasonable for the work it does. I would definitely buy again.
Kylee S.
Indianapolis, IN
This right here is the holy grail of all lip plumping products. The first time you use it, it is tingly and slightly painful but the results just add so much to it. My lips plumped more than I ever though possible. I use this for big date nights or events. I normally have bigger lips but this makes them even and pillowy. I have used this under many many lipsticks and it still works perfectly.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?