BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

aurora m.
somewhere
I used this once and it was a pretty nice lip gloss. It definitely plumped my lips a lot and the gloss wasn’t so crazy on the lips like it is on thmy bottle which was great. I think that this is the best plumping lip gloss I’ve tried so far!
Mel M.
bakersfield , CA
This lip plumper is so amazing. It tingles at first but it is absolutely amazing. I love it. The packaging is super nice too. The plumping usually last a couple hours. And the price is reasonable for the work it does. I would definitely buy again.
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
This product works wonders!!! The lip injection was good but this one is definitely extreme! The tingles are more intense in this one and it is an amazing product. I recommend this lip plumper to girls with a little less than perfect lips!
anijah♡ P.
Spanaway
I tested out this product to see if it would actually plump my lips or not. Which it did, but with the plumping came red burning lips that lasted for quite a bit of time. But if you can’t handle the burn, the original version works just a well with only a slight tingling sensation.
Larry T.
Broken Arrow, OK
Definitely go extreme it's so worth it you can feel the buzzing on your lips and my lips personally vibrated you have to reapply cuz it does fade but it doesn't awesome job for a quick Instagram pic or just a quick shot Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Anisa E.
I love lip plumpers this is one of the best ones i have tried and i would definitely buy this product again. I love everything about this product and have recommended it to some friends and they bought this product and they fell in love with it they said they would buy it again
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
For a lip plumper, I do like this. It did make my.lips burn a little, but it wasn't unbearable. I've tried the shade milkshake which is a nice nude shade. I wouldn't use it every day, but I like it when I want my lips to look a little bigger.
Tristen T.
Savannah, GA
I tried this product out a few months ago because I'm always looking for products to plump up my lips(mine are rather small). And it wasn't half bad! I could tell a significant difference at first, but it wore off shortly after applying. It was also a little expensive for my taste.
Marissa G.
This product is soooo good but the only thing I wasn't so happy about was the really intense burning sensation it came with. Super easy to apply and was very nice to use. Looks amazing if you don't really want to wear a lip product that day!
gabrielle H.
Clinton, CT
I like the glossy look of this lipgloss and how it can go over any lipstick or stain however I didn’t feel like it did much plumping. I’ve only purchased it once and most likely won’t purchase again. There’s cheaper options that work better.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?