BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
I have tried the Lip Extreme and the normal Lip Injection from Too Faced. In my opinion, I did not see a difference between the two. The packaging is nice and sleek, and it does make your lips tingle like it IS working, but the results are subpar.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I didn’t see much of a plump but I felt the tingle. I actually wasn’t a big fan of this because it was a little sticky for my liking. I prefer more hydrating glosses but I do like this product a lot better than the liquid latex which is too thick.
Jaime C.
Stoneville, NC
I’m a victim of tiny lips so I went to my local ulta store and asked them which would be the best product for me. They directed me toward this and I got it. I put it on as soon as I got in my car. I could immediately feel it tingling and working. I use it everyday before I apply my lipstick.
Dakota M.
Kirbyville, TX
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is probably one of my favorite Lip Plumpers that I have ever tried! I had to do a little research to find one that overall had results, and once I received it and used it for the first time, IMMEDIATE results! Yes, there is a slight tingly burn, but it's such a wonderful one. Even after using it for a few weeks now, I can still see the difference between how my lips were before the product to now. I couldn't be more satisfied with a product than I am with this one. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Rebecca B.
Kenner
Purchased at: Sephora
Now this lip plumper is the bomb! My favorite lip plumper of all time! This is the best lip plumper I have ever tried. I keep buying it over and over again because it works! It’s awesome and it smells amazing. Scent: Redbull. It’s weird but it smells so good! A must have. I do recommend this awesome lip plumper. Like I said before, “if its burning, its working.” Go get it! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
carlye h.
Omaha, NE
i fell in love with this stuff when i tried it out 2 years ago, and i still find myself reaching for it a few times a week. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme transformed my dry lips into beautiful plump ones! the results last so long and this is the number one lip product i would recommend. i cannot say enough good things about this. the only downside is that it can really irritate your lips because of the bee venom in it, but i find myself enjoying the sensation now since i’ve used it religiously for so long!
Judy B.
San Antonio
Before getting my lips done, I tried countless lip plumpers for a quick (and less expensive) fix. I received thisTwo Faced product in my Ipsy bag and you bet it was the first thing I tried. I LOVED this product. It didn’t sting or tingle like some other brands, so I was concerned that it wasn’t working as well. Definitely not true. My lips were full and glossy with just one quick sweep of the wand. I liked this gloss best by itself with a light every-day makeup look. Would definitely recommend.
Jaimie B.
Pitman
I love this product that I’ve purchased multiple times from Sephora. It does an amazing jobs at plumping the lips and meets all its claims. I find it to not be as sticky as other plumpers I have used which is a definite bonus. I love that it’s clear so you can wear it over or under anything. The packaging is nice, clean and simple. I have and will continue to repurchase as it keeps your lips plumped the longest out of the plumpers I’ve tried. Will absolutely recommend to friends and family.
Trisha L.
Minneapolis
Holy Hannah does this stuff work! My lips were visibly plumper. I know that lip plumper are supposed to tingle but this one took me by surprise, it was almost too intense. But I feel like the tingle was worth it for how plump my lips got.
Mary F.
To be honest I don’t really use any products with lip injections but I did receive this product and decided to give it a try. Yes it stings on this lip and I wanted to try them since I have a small lip pout but I really didn’t see a difference .
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?