BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Taylor S.
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme definitely works! It does burn but for only around 5 min. It last around 2 hours which is pretty good for a lip plumper. It does cost a pretty penny but it last. Over all I would definitely buy again!
Darra B.
Brooklyn, MD
Omg this was a terrible experience. I tried this lip plumper in a Sephora store and it made my lips red, swollen and itchy. My face around my lips was really red too. I was really excited about it too, but needless to say I didn’t purchase it.
Isabella A.
Chatsworth
The best lip plumper I've found! I've been using lip plumper since lip venom came out. I currently have lip filler also. This one no matter what beats all. I love the results and it's great over any lip liner or lipstick. This is a MUST have!
Jessie S.
Odenville, AL
I love using lip plumper but I don't want one that is going to burn too bad. Too faced lip injection plumper does burn but not so much you can't use them, and they really do give you a plumper looking affect, you will have to reapply threw out the day though.
Ara F.
River Grove, IL
La verdad este lipstick, no lo he comprado, me he puesto cuando he ido a las tiendas Ultra, o Sephora, y me a gustado mucho, así es que no puedo subir una foto por qué aún no lo eh comprado, me me encantaría tenerlo y así poder dar mi opinión
Rosie Y.
Irvine, CA
I LOVE it as a gloss but personally think it only works at the first hour of using it. It stings my lips at first when I apply and my lips will look plumper for a while, but after a while the feeling goes away. However, the glossing effect is seriously superb and I would purchase again!
Sofia T.
Bremerton, WA
I got this in the Sephora favorites box. It really tingles your lips for a long time. I like that it actually plumps your lips. It smells good and does the job. I will definitely repurchase because the packaging is great as well. Not gimmicky.
maura_hanzek H.
Omaha, NE
This is the holy grail of lip plumbers. I use this product whenever I am going to be putting on any lip color. I can choose to put it on before or after and I think that's why I like it so much. This product comes in different shades as well!
lily b.
At first this limp plumper feels like a regular gloss, but once you let it sit for a few seconds, it starts to sting, and after about 30 minutes or so, your lips are so plump and lucious, but the first time I used it, I didn't wait long enough so I thought it didn't work, but the second time I used it I was in love , lol, but again, I would recommend this product to anyone who want lucious lips .
Tabitha F.
Moore, OK
As someone with very thin lips, I LOVE this product. It actually works. It produces visible results. The results don't last long, but they certainly are visible. I let this sit on my lips and then rub it off before I put on my liquid lipstick.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?