BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tabitha F.
Moore, OK
As someone with very thin lips, I LOVE this product. It actually works. It produces visible results. The results don't last long, but they certainly are visible. I let this sit on my lips and then rub it off before I put on my liquid lipstick.
Jessie S.
Odenville, AL
I love using lip plumper but I don't want one that is going to burn too bad. Too faced lip injection plumper does burn but not so much you can't use them, and they really do give you a plumper looking affect, you will have to reapply threw out the day though.
Rosie Y.
Irvine, CA
I LOVE it as a gloss but personally think it only works at the first hour of using it. It stings my lips at first when I apply and my lips will look plumper for a while, but after a while the feeling goes away. However, the glossing effect is seriously superb and I would purchase again!
Nadine C.
I keep repurchasing it because I love this product! It definitely stings and you can feel it the first few minutes after that you have a temporary plump lip. It doesn’t last long however I find this to work the best from the ones I have tried!
maura_hanzek H.
Omaha, NE
This is the holy grail of lip plumbers. I use this product whenever I am going to be putting on any lip color. I can choose to put it on before or after and I think that's why I like it so much. This product comes in different shades as well!
amandamartinelli M.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my daily go to. The tingle is strong, the plumping is noticeable and last a while. It's expensive but it's pretty good considering the product. Plumpers are tough, is not easy to achieve a botox look. You won't really find it in s tube
Ashley G.
pearl, MS
I have come to be addicted to this product. At first, it burned a lot more than I expected. Sometimes, if I don't use it for a few days, it will still burn pretty intensely. I love it though. It doesn't give my lips a big change but there is some plumping. It turns them a really natural pinky/ red color though and I enjoy it.
Isabella A.
Chatsworth
The best lip plumper I've found! I've been using lip plumper since lip venom came out. I currently have lip filler also. This one no matter what beats all. I love the results and it's great over any lip liner or lipstick. This is a MUST have!
Savannah T.
Lake Waccamaw
This really does work. The lip injection made my lips tingle quite a bit but I really noticed a difference with this product in the size of my lips and the softness of my lips. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try a good lip plumper
Amber C.
I liked this product; it is just simply not something I would purchase regularly-application was easy, and it didn't feel too sticky. I received a sample of this product, and it lasted a long time, so I would assume that the full size product would be a good value. Others that use a product like this regularly would probably like it; there really isn't anything to dislike. It just isn't for me.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?