BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kyla L.
Mahaska, KS
The color on this is amazing!! The reason I did four stars is it makes my lips awkwardly dry very quickly and I don't see much of a "lip plumping" difference. I usually use this just for the color or after I put chap stick underneath it! Still a great buy though and would buy again! 😊
Tara S.
I do really Like this product when I'm looking for a little more to my look it has a very glossy look to it if you leave it on after it's plumed your lips I do realize my lips are a bit bigger after using this but when applied it does burn a bit.
Hanan L.
The best too far until now ! I've tried them all but none could satisfy me as that one ! It smoothes very easily and doesn't stick ! Tha packaging is really cute and simple. I'm not ready to change it yet. I'll buy it with joy again and again ! I've been talking about it to all my friends
Jessica K.
Loved this product. Worked well for me. I like the design and sleek look. Affordable price for quality. Can be found in multiple
Stores so it’s convenient. I would recommend his product to others, it’s a great buy!
Jessica R.
Gainesville, FL
Just bought it because I wanted a lip plumper and I love this one it tingles a lot so if you don't like that sensation I don't recommend this product to you but I definitely love it!
Katie H.
Manchester
Bought this from Ulta. Easy to apply. It burned a bit but it definitely plumped my lips. I wasn’t really a fan of the sticky texture though. Overall I probably wouldn’t buy again because of this and likely wouldn’t recommend it to others either
Jessi K.
York, PA
I LOVE this lip plumper. It tingles mildly compared to the burning sensation others cause. But even with that it works wonderfully. It smooths lines and increases volume. And over time if used daily it works to increase volume semi permanently.
Portia C.
Denver
This lip plumper is amazing, i use it everyday and it makes my lips look amazing. It’s a little bit uncomfortable at first but you get used to it after the first few times. I’m one my second tube of it and i will definitely be buying it again!!
The too faced lip injection extreme is a must have. It has very clean packaging, but on top of that it lasts a long time on my lips. It keeps a definite shine on my lips and turns them a natural red color. SI buy mine from my local ulta store and would definitely recommend to a friend!
shiloh S.
Ive been using this product for about two months now, and i love it! it does plump my lips slightly and it has a nice tingling effect, i usually do not like lipglosses but i love this one, looks great over lipsticks also. would highly recommend to anybody who asked me about it
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?