BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alondra D.
Deming , NM
Review for: Other more...
Really great product! Best lip plumper I’ve used.it does sting a bit at first but that is completely normal with these types of products. In my opinion it’s worth your buck. I would definitely buy it again Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Maggie P.
This stuff is the plumper of all plumpers lol!! It works like a dream! BUT do expect a sting..it doesn't bother me enough to not use it. I love the results. The smell might be off putting to some but again, it's not enough to keep me from using it!
Alexa F.
This has a bit of a tingling feeling to it at first, but I find it very refreshing! It is a clear gloss that gives you a nice shine, and makes your lips a bit more plump. I haven’t notice extreme differences, but enough for me to enjoy the product.
nolan s.
Corona, CA
this stuff burnt so bad, it felt like i was having a allergic reaction, and didn't plump it, it just made my lips super red. i looked like the thing from monsters inc. but too faced, other stuff works beautifully don't get me wrong, just the lip plumper
Susanne G.
This is amazing you can feel the tingly sensation right away and its an instant small increase on lips please keep in mind it isn't suppose to make drastic changes! it makes your lips look fuller and looks beautiful smells isn't overwhelming
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Ok ladies. I Bought this at ota, and thought this Would-be a great product to help with my somewhat thin lips. I was absolutely disappointed. There was no tingling, and no plumping action at all. I quickly gave it to my daughter and if she likes it she can have it.
May A.
Sooo good! This works great and plumps your lips without being sticky. I use it under liquid lipstick and it keeps me hydrated all day. A little goes a long way. Make sure you don’t get it on your skin and use just for lips ofcourse. Great product!
Amanda G.
Hornell , NY
Although it was a weird sensation.... it WORKS! I have relatively thin lips and I wanted that pucker look without getting injections... just throw this on 15 minutes before lipstick and you're golden! Perfectly plump lips! (Ps. It does burn/tingle)
Myesha R.
Winchester, VA
I absolutely loved this lip plumper! It worked magic on my lips, they looked bigger than ever. I think it was easy to apply. It did however make my lips burn super bad but I could stand it. It lasted a few hours which I think was awesome! I definitely am buying this again!
Cassie A.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is a pretty known plumper and it does just that! Give you a pouty lip. The plump sensation is more of a stingy cinnamon sensation that does last more than 5 mins. If you’re looking for a clear top coat with a plumping effect, this ones for you.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?