BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ivan V.
Dallas
It does actually work and it’s very cheap also it’s very affordable and great to use at all time . I love using this product 24/7 it makes me feel very confident in my self it’s like magic in less than 10 mins .
Tamara L.
Ferndale , WA
This is my HG lip plumper that I NEVER go without. I have repurchased this so many times I love it. It's the only lip plumper I've ever used that actually works. It's pretty intense so I feel you have sensitive lips you might not like it. But I LOVE it.
Gabriella M.
San Bruno, CA
This li plumper worked really nicely for me. At first it gives your lips that tingly feeling but it goes away after about 10 minutes. You can see the results instantly. The only thing though is that I find myself needing to reapply quite often. I would repurchase this product again though.
Chastity B.
Best lip plumper ive used throughout the years. It lasts for a long time. I got mine as a sample size through my ipsy bag but in store it seems a bit pricy. Would give it a 5 if it was long lasting, instead it only plumps for about 40 minutes. I'd recommend.
Macy B.
Stella, MO
I am in love with this Too Faced product! I just started using but can already tell this is going to be a daily necessity! When I smile I have little to know upper lip and this most definitely helps with that. This lip injection gloss is greatly made!
Alyssa B.
Carencro
This product is my all time favorite. I love using this and how it makes my lips look. Very long lasting my lips stay plump all day. It does meet my expectations beyond those. Repeat user I am, great product my go to. I would definitely buy it again.
alex w.
This product def does what it says. Ive had insecurities about my small top lip all my life but have been too scared to get injections, honestly this extreme stuff is just that....extreme! it does tingle alot more than other brands ive tried but ive also seen a bigger difference with this brand
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Yes please!!!this product is amazing. It stings and tingle and you can feel it working. I don’t have big lushes lips but this product helps me achieve that look. I don’t use it on adult bases only when I am going out. Not part of my everyday makeup routine
stacey t.
Dighton, MA
I love this product! I tried it for the first time about a year ago and have been using it ever since. It smells nice, great shine and I love the way it tingles! I give it a 4 star though because I just wish it lasted longer with a more visible plump.
Briza M.
lincoln
I first tried this product out in the store with my finger. I immediately felt a tingling. I had my boyfriend with me and he said it make my lips bigger. I have small lips and this made them look more juicy and bigger. Also, it didn't dry out my lips!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?