BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Got this as a sample from an order I placed and I immediately ordered the full size after using. The sting is there but the results are worth it. Great plump that looks really good.
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
This product works insanely well at first I thought I was having an instant allergic reaction but it was definitely not the case. It tingles a little bit but that's what plumps your lips and make them pink and full. That sensation wears off but not the effect
Jessica G.
Sheridan, AR
I love this stuff. This is my 1st purchase of this type of product, a lip plumper. I wasn't sure what to expect BC there a lot reviews saying the tingle and burn was uncomfortable.. I however didn't think so but my lips really aren't that sensitive either. The best way I can describe the burn is that it feels like your rubbing a red hot cinnamon candy on your lips, it didn't tingle just a small burn and I actually like the feeling of it. It smells nice, kinda like a vanilla and keeps my lips soft. I could feel my lips "plumping" and swelling after I applied it and there was to me a noticeable dif. The fullness of my lips. It brings the blood to the surface so it does turn your lips a little pinker. I would def. Spend the $28 again... Price from sephora
Taylor B.
Lakeland, FL
I love this stuff! Smells amazing, tingles my lips and gives just a bit of an extra pout! For days when your makeup done but aren’t wanting lipstick & more than chapstick - I put this on and gives my lips some shine & some color and it’s beautiful!
Amanda G.
Hornell , NY
Although it was a weird sensation.... it WORKS! I have relatively thin lips and I wanted that pucker look without getting injections... just throw this on 15 minutes before lipstick and you're golden! Perfectly plump lips! (Ps. It does burn/tingle)
Alexa F.
This has a bit of a tingling feeling to it at first, but I find it very refreshing! It is a clear gloss that gives you a nice shine, and makes your lips a bit more plump. I haven’t notice extreme differences, but enough for me to enjoy the product.
nolan s.
Corona, CA
this stuff burnt so bad, it felt like i was having a allergic reaction, and didn't plump it, it just made my lips super red. i looked like the thing from monsters inc. but too faced, other stuff works beautifully don't get me wrong, just the lip plumper
Erika D.
Fleetwood , PA
I love this lip plumper. I received a free sample from ulta and I have bought like 3 more. It helps plump my lips instantly. It does tingle and sometimes has a burning sensation when you have it too high on your lips, but it definitely does the job!
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Ok ladies. I Bought this at ota, and thought this Would-be a great product to help with my somewhat thin lips. I was absolutely disappointed. There was no tingling, and no plumping action at all. I quickly gave it to my daughter and if she likes it she can have it.
Alondra D.
Deming , NM
Review for: Other more...
Really great product! Best lip plumper I’ve used.it does sting a bit at first but that is completely normal with these types of products. In my opinion it’s worth your buck. I would definitely buy it again Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?