BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

sofia e.
This lip plumper was not my favorite. It made my lips burn quite a bit and did not last that long. I have tried it several times and it didn’t perform as well as I hoped it would. It is a bit pricey for not being the best, personally i would not repurchase.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
This is easy to apply and clear. It is glossy when applied to the lips. I bought this product at Ulta. When I apply this plumper I feel the tingling in my lips which burns a little but after a few times of use the feeling is something you will get used to. However, I do not see results.

Louis U.
Brownsville
This will fell like it’s burning your lips since it is made with extracts from peppers. It’s at a good price it is valued like any other gloss which I believe is $20. I have used this many times in the past and so far has remained my favorite lip plumper.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love to apply this along with the color version for that extra shine and lip pout effect. Goes on nice and smooth, never sticky! Exceptional for use alone or on top of your favorite lip stain or lipstick. Good price, great quality, great plumping action!
Selena V.
Harlingen
love this product and it's so pretty! It's a little pricy I think I paid like $30 it definitely works BUT it really really really burns when you first apply it, sometimes I have to force myself not to just wipe it off because it is painful
Mish M.
NY
Many lip plumper really don’t work for more than a few minutes, but this product actually lasts! I saw a difference in my lips and it was actually pretty comfortable to wear. It stings a little at first, but it stayed glossy too so you really don’t even need to put anything over it. Totally recommend!
Jamie L.
Middleburg
This is my go to lip plumper. I actually apply it on my lips everyday now instead of using lipstick. It’s easy and works right away. It’s pretty and it definitely met my expectations. So because of that, I highly recommend everybody goes out and buys this.
Natalie A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was looking for a lip plumper and I came across too faced lip injection extreme. Once I apply it to my lips I felt stimulation and right away my lips are full and plump. I recommend this Too Faced Lip Injection Mini 0.05 oz.
Kristina M.
Mooresville
My friend had some and I loved the results!! She let me use it a couple of times and I loved the tingling sensation that I got when I put it on. I could definitely see the results after she had used her whole tube of the too faced lip injection .
Chanel A.
Chino Hills
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Found this online through Youtube videos and I just had to grab me one of these! It has it’s applicator like a liquid lipstick and it’s easy to use. Does it work? Yes! It’s gonna give this stingy feeling at first and plump up your lips. It has a glossy finish and I would absolutely buy this again.Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?