BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Briza M.
lincoln
I first tried this product out in the store with my finger. I immediately felt a tingling. I had my boyfriend with me and he said it make my lips bigger. I have small lips and this made them look more juicy and bigger. Also, it didn't dry out my lips!
Lizbeth V.
Rio Rico, AZ
I looove this product worth every penny. I got this at my local Sephora and been using it ever since and it is not pricey at all. Very long lasting love the tingly sensation that proves to me it is working. I highly recommend this product to ladies that hate needles but want those luscious lips.
Kaitlyn O.
Rockford, IL
This product does exactly what it says. It apples great with a smooth texture and a beautiful shine. It does burn a little but once I was use to using it I was totally fine! I have bought it twice now! And I love it more and more every time I wear it!
Olivia G.
I've really enjoyed this plumping gloss! It's perfect for going out and achieving that extra something that your look might need and is perfectly easy to apply. I do wish the plumping effects lasted longer, though I still recommend this product.
Kaiti N.
Brentwood, TN
Wooo this baby definitely does what it says. It's certainly an extreme tingling sensation that borders on burning. If you're sensitive to that kind of feeling, beware. Overall I like the effect this gloss has when worn over a lipliner on a night out!
Alyssa B.
Carencro
This product is my all time favorite. I love using this and how it makes my lips look. Very long lasting my lips stay plump all day. It does meet my expectations beyond those. Repeat user I am, great product my go to. I would definitely buy it again.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I really liked the regular too faced lip injection lip gloss, so I was excited to try this extreme one out too! I loved this one as well. It does give me a slight tingling feeling on my lips, but not unbearable like some of the lip plumping products are.
Adeleigh P.
San Antonio , TX
Okay...this product works, my mom admitted afterwords it did look like I had lip injections! I know some people said it doesn't work...for me IT WORKED!! The "tingling" is not intolerable at all. I think it's actually pretty pleasant. This is a new HOLY GRAIL product for me! Thank you Too Faced
Savannah S.
Folsom , CA
This is really intense. No lie when I swatch it a welt will be left on my hand! Mys of and most people I know apply this while they’re getting their makeup ready then take it off before you put your other lip product on. It’s honestly all you need.
Jessica G.
Sheridan, AR
I love this stuff. This is my 1st purchase of this type of product, a lip plumper. I wasn't sure what to expect BC there a lot reviews saying the tingle and burn was uncomfortable.. I however didn't think so but my lips really aren't that sensitive either. The best way I can describe the burn is that it feels like your rubbing a red hot cinnamon candy on your lips, it didn't tingle just a small burn and I actually like the feeling of it. It smells nice, kinda like a vanilla and keeps my lips soft. I could feel my lips "plumping" and swelling after I applied it and there was to me a noticeable dif. The fullness of my lips. It brings the blood to the surface so it does turn your lips a little pinker. I would def. Spend the $28 again... Price from sephora
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?