BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Vanessa O.
Healdsburg, CA
Love this stuff! I go through it very fast and while my lips are already full it's nice to get an extra plump, while I was working at Sephora I would always recommend this stuff, it's nice that it's a serum too so you know you'll get long term results!
Jennifer R.
Seaside, CA
Although it certainly does plump your lips, I won’t be using it again. This product I found to be way to intense for me personally. It burned my mouth so bad that I had to remove it within minutes of applying it.
Jessica G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Love this stuff! It really works! A little bit goes a long way. I've bought this product a few times and I keep going back! Got it from ulta & cannot stay away. This is like getting lip injections minus the injections! I will keep purchasing this product
Kristin L.
This is my all time favorite lip plumper. I love the smell and slight stingy effect that lets me know it's working. I see results almost immediately and it makes any further lip color application that much better.
Cami✨
Review for: Other more...
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme It was extremely easy to apply and did no leave my lips feeling tingly like some others have done in the past so that was a definite plus. At first I thought it was not working but be patient because it worked beautifully it just needed a little bit of time!
Lorraine K.
Orlando, FL
It’s amazing I love it so much. Use it every day definitely will be getting more and worth the price. Has cute packaging and meet my expectations for sure and even though there’s a sting I don’t think it’s that bad. Totally recommend this product.
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
I was really excited to try this product when i received it. I got it as a sample from my Sephora play box. Cons: didnt see a plumping improvement, sticky gloss. Pros: it looked really nice on my lips, and they felt moisturizred/ didnt dry out my lips.
Kim L.
Norfolk, VA
lip plumper you got it! the only thing was that it caught me a little off guard with the tingly/burning sensation on the applied area but then it goes away. I have tolerance for things like that so I did not mind.
ayat l.
dearborn
this burns very badly but you get used to it after a while and i quite enjoy the pain but this only really lasts for 20 minutes on your lips. i bought mine from sephora and even though i use it now i would go back and repurchase. not worth the 29 dollars
Morgan H.
Indian head , MD
Two faced products are always a big positive for me most of the time, the only thing I would have to say about this lip plumper is that I wish it would last longer and have a better effect. It really can only be used on its own because if not it spreads.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?