BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Abigail P.
Glendale , AZ
I can honestly say I’ll never reach for something else. This gloss has me SHOOOOK! After I apply it, it has a nice tingly sensation that gives you this stunning look! I love applying lip liner before putting this over it and it gives you such a beautiful enhanced lip. Try it out, you won’t regret it.
Ferggie C.
This is amazing, at the first time i didn't knew how to use it, and I can tell that is perfect if you apply the product, wait a couple minutes, take it of and apply your lipstick as usual.
Jessica G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Love this stuff! It really works! A little bit goes a long way. I've bought this product a few times and I keep going back! Got it from ulta & cannot stay away. This is like getting lip injections minus the injections! I will keep purchasing this product
Hannah K.
East Brunswick, NJ
Great product I purcahsed this at Ulta and I love it. Noticeable plumping when using this, however do not over line it because it will make your skin red and irritated around your skin and look like you have a rash or chapped lips. I reccomend this
ayat l.
dearborn
this burns very badly but you get used to it after a while and i quite enjoy the pain but this only really lasts for 20 minutes on your lips. i bought mine from sephora and even though i use it now i would go back and repurchase. not worth the 29 dollars
Alyssa C.
Sandston
I bought this after trying it twice. I could feel a tingle on my lips each time i tried it. I don’t notice a miraculous difference in the size of my lips. It plumps them a little bit and makes them extremely red at the time as well. I would repurchase!
Alexis M.
I love this product just because it gives me that gloss while plumping at the same time. The tingling last about 1 minute. You can see a little bit of difference. I'd recommend this to people who love lip plumper and don't want a dramatic lip change.
Hillary B.
Anniston, AL
I really like the burning sensation of this lip gloss! It makes my lips visibly bigger, but I took off one star because it doesn't help them stay that way over time. Honestly when this rubs off throughout the day I feel like it makes my lips shrivel up a little!
Gabriella M.
San Bruno, CA
This li plumper worked really nicely for me. At first it gives your lips that tingly feeling but it goes away after about 10 minutes. You can see the results instantly. The only thing though is that I find myself needing to reapply quite often. I would repurchase this product again though.
Alana P.
I love that too faced made different versions of this product. Some give you just a little boost, a normal boost, and an extreme boost. You can pick how much fullness you want to go for.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?