BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hepsiba V.
Austin
This lip plumper is ok, it plumps your lips for about 20 - 30 minutes max it makes your lips and the around the lips a little red and it tingles while it’s plumping the lips but it goes away. This product leaves your lips really soft. It feels a little glossy.
Karen J.
Santa Ana, CA
I was extremely excited to try this Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme since i've heard so many good reviews about it. It didn't disappoint it does it's job it plumps it. You immediately feel a burn on your lips although the bad thing about it is that it doesn't last too long. i do recommend it though!
Victoria W.
Keyport
I love this product. It really does plum your lips and keeps them plump for a while. I bought this from Ulta after just running out of the original one I thought I would try the extreme. I would recommend this if you really want to get that plump look without real injections.
claire k.
Coon Rapids
This instantly makes your lips plump! It is amazing. I also learned that it is used as a treatment day and night and since i have started using it so it has made my lips more healthy and my lipstick no longer has that flaky look because my lips dont dry out!
Taya A.
Bartlett
This is really great for those that love a little bit more plump in their lips. It won’t make you look like Kylie Jenner, but it is a great item. This product used to be my favorite until I tried the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss.
Tonya J.
Melvin, KY
I have no lips and this really helps to make it look as tho I do have nice plump lips if u haven't tried it give it a try it's a little costly but well worth it it packed nicely and I am in love my fav product by far
Joanna M.
Hollywood, FL
It feels weird like you're lips have just been over sun burned. It burns, or "tingles" and that's what I believe causes the lips to swell or "plump". I've used it about 3 times. Not worth the purchase. I give it two stars for it actually plumping my lips a bit
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
This stuff was ok, I definitely think there are some better lip plumping products out their right now for around the same price. Packaging is always great which I feel like it is what too faced is known for but if you want just a normal lip plumper then this would be a good product.
Celina T.
Casselberry, FL
This lip plumper is amazing it does the job well, really plumps and fills! If you’re sensitive to stinging and a bit of tickling I’d say find another method of lip plumping but if you’re alright with it, omg it’s definitely a buy! All my friends I recommend this to are in love w it! It can blow lips up like 2x I promise!
Annette A.
OOOH this you can feel it working once you apply. You will see a drastic change in your lips within the week. Don't go to overboard with it. Please try to wait it out. Super glossy and sticky. I would recommend this to anyone who wants plumper and fuller lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?