BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Michelle F.
Port Richey, FL
Too Faced Lip Injection definitely works! I have used it for about 3 months and get excellent results. Its easy to apply and works within about 2-3 minutes. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin though, as it can cause a burning sensation.
Lorraine K.
Orlando, FL
It’s amazing I love it so much. Use it every day definitely will be getting more and worth the price. Has cute packaging and meet my expectations for sure and even though there’s a sting I don’t think it’s that bad. Totally recommend this product.
Ferggie C.
This is amazing, at the first time i didn't knew how to use it, and I can tell that is perfect if you apply the product, wait a couple minutes, take it of and apply your lipstick as usual.
kylan w.
Greenbrier, AR
I definitely recommend this lip plumper! It has very fast results and looks natural. It has very pretty packaging and smells good. It definitely met my expectations, but it does tingle your lips for about a minute but nothing uncomfortable! It is a must!
sarah l.
potomac
It made my lips feel weird.. not like regular lip plumpers, I might give it another try but I’m not exactly sure yet. I got it at Sephora & I’m still debating if I should give it away or give it another try. It was really glossy and made my lips look nice. I just didn’t like how it felt on my lips.
Meisha M.
This is my go to lip plumper. I usually put it over my creamy lip color from Bobbi brown. The first time I put it on years ago my lips looked insane. Be warned it does burn when you apply it but that sensation goes away and your lips look full and lovely
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
I adore this lip plumper! I'm a fan of clear glosses and this goes on smoothly. It lasts a pretty long time and you know it's working when you feel the tingling on your lips. Lips look fuller and shiny. I bought this at Sephora and I would buy it again!
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
This is just TOO MUCH!!! The burn is real! Oh my goodness it is just to painful to actually wear! I also HATR how red it makes my lips! There are lots of other lip plumper's out there that are much more mild and result in exact same amount of plumpness.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This stuff is step two in my makeup routine everyday. I apply this while I'm doing my makeup, wipe it off at the end and apply my lipstick. The plump lasts about 3 hours but I reapply it over my lipstick and it's just perfect! Warning: beauty is pain...
Morgan L.
New york, NY
OBSESSED. Yes this burns, but it is so worth it! I notice a difference immediately! This is great to wear right on your lips, and even great to wear over lipstick. Dries a bit fat, but I can’t speak highly enough of this! Makes lips super shiny and plump
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?