BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

jeanine p.
Sebring, FL
this product really works and it doesnt hurt it does have a werid feeling but its not bad it just tickles but it also leaves my lips really soft so i always put this on while i do my makeup
Sierra P.
London
Love this lip plumper! It makes my lips feel softy and plump before applying lipstick. The only downside is if you can't handle a sting you shouldn't get this product. I would and do repurchase this product all the time! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Alana M.
Pittsville
Makes your lips pop! Incredible . I use it by itself! Or you can use it underneath lipgloss which looks just as good. It only burns a little bit but that's how you know it's working ! Best lip plumper I have ever used! Would definitely rate this product a 10!
amanda l.
This might be a little harsh if you're skin is sensitive but it has amazing result it actually works and it make them look beautiful and the product is long lasting I highly recommend you get it if you're looking for the perfect lip plumper this it the one!!
Aubrey M.
this lip gloss does work well in the pumping area, it was a nice smell and a good taste. the only downside to this is that after awhile it starts to burn and sting. when using this i would suggest keeping it on for 10-15 minutes then takign it off, if you have sensitive skin. if not, it isnt that bad.
Cristal U.
tulare
I love this product I’ve always wanted plump lips it’s so easy to apply and gets the job done the packaging is cute I would want them to make my lips plump for longer time I would recommend this product to other just because you can also use this for lipgloss
gabriella p.
Lilburn, GA
Defiantly see a difference in seconds. You can feel the product tingle as your lips become bigger and also reddens your natural color more and looks so beautiful I use it over or under my liquid lipsticks.
Jaime M.
Pasadena, TX
This is what I love about lip plumpers....I love the tingle! In my mind, the tingle means it's working. The too faced lip plumper has an initial tingle, but it doesn't last very long...and as much as I love it for a gloss, I'm no longer using it as a plumper.
Brianna B.
Cape Charles, VA
I love this stuff!!!! I was a bit weary to purchase because of the price tag, but the packaging was adorable and I usually am pretty pleased with Too Faced so I went for it. It's amazing. I have small lips and I've always wanted lip injections and this gloss does it. It does sting at first but it's worth it for the difference in size it makes my lips look sooo luscious with this stuff I will definitely be purchasing again
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
This stuff was ok, I definitely think there are some better lip plumping products out their right now for around the same price. Packaging is always great which I feel like it is what too faced is known for but if you want just a normal lip plumper then this would be a good product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?