BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Génesis D.
Bayamon
I al in love with this! It works and I thought it wouldn't! This plumps your lips perfectly, it plumps them not to big, no to little, but plumps just perfect! Try this guys because I love it, and you will too. You put it and it tingles a little and then you put on your favorite lipstick and get ready for the perfect lips! I got mine at Sephora.
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
This product made my lips so nice and smooth! I ordered it online and it was pretty pricey but the packaging is amazing. Such an aggressive scrub and really plumps your lips and KEEPS THE PLUMP. I am definitely ordering more of these. It’s so nice
Jessica B.
Altoona
Best product I have ever used by far! I would highly recommend this to anyone! The packaging was also nice! I have used this several times and will continue to! It lasts forever and is well worth the price! I will definitely buy again and again!
Shelby A.
Bloomington, IN
I like this for its immediate plumping factors but wish this was a more powerful version of the original. This isn’t a more intense version of the original but it is supposed to be used day and night for a more long term plumping affect. I would prefer it be a more intense version of its sister.
Savannah M.
I loved everything about it... it was a great product with good quality!! Not too expensive!! Well worth the money and over all is a great product! I noticed a difference almost immediately! Would most definitely recommend to friends. Very happy
Sara W.
It was absolutely amazing! It was my when on stage for a dance competition. Single Ladies for Jazz wouldnt have been complete without TooFaced Lip Injection Lip Plumper. I would definitely recommend to anybody on first dates or any special occasion. 😘
Morgan W.
First of all, OUCH. But in all honesty, that’s how I know the plumping action is working. Although the tingling sensation of this plumper can be intense, it only lasts for about 45 seconds, and after that, you get a earthy plump in your lips for hours
Ash E.
Tulsa
It works pretty well. I used it before putting on liquid lipstick. For me, the longer I left it on the better the results, but it was so uncomfortable that I couldn’t leave it on very long. The results were really nice, especially when followed by a more gentle lip enhancer on top of my lipstick.
❣️Olivia T.
Lincoln
Review for: Other more...
I love this product so much. It doesn’t only pump your lips it has the nicest gloss. I got the sample size and used it everyday and still am not out of it. It was my first time using it. I highly recommend it.Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Laura W.
Madison, WI
This product is everything I could want in a lip plumper. When I heard about the product most people said the tingle was a little to intense for them but when I tried it I truly saw extreme results in the outcome of my lips. It keeps them plump for a long time and I love how full the lips look
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?