BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Abby M.
Humble
I LOVED THIS. I’ve always had lips on the smaller side, and have wanted to make them look bigger without having to do anything too extreme. This was perfect! It was a bit tingly at first but once I got used to it, it made my lips look fuller and glossier!
Niki B.
Fort Drum
I'm a pretty big fan of this product, it says to use a generous amount but you don't really need a lot for it to give you good results. I bought the tester size because it is a bit pricey but it's lasted me a very long time. I don't like the smell though.
Kelly C.
Adams Center, NY
This product would have gotten 5 stars had it actually plumped my lips. This product is a little too pricey for the results that I got. My lips burned, so I thought it was working, in the end I just had very red, irritated lips. I would not but this again.
Janalyn O.
Doral, FL
This product is such a perfect base for lipstick and really does give full look to the lips! It tingles for about 5 minutes, which is how you know it’s working. After that I usually put on a lipstick, or matte lip paint, and I can even use this as a gloss!
Mariana L.
San Antonio
This is SOOO good!!! It really plumps your lips and you can definitely feel it. If you’re not a fan of the tingling sensation, you might want to stay away. But as much as you feel it working in your lips, you’ll also see it dramatically plumping your lips.
Brenda G.
This is the best lip plumper i have ever tried. I have repurchased this product 4 times already . Its my holy grail ! The packaging is so cute , i love me some gold . I bought my lipgloss at Sephora. They have 2 different lip plumpers but both are amazing
Sophie S.
Plumps lips well but could be slightly better. the only flaw with this product is it stings a fair amost but overall like the results and the look that it creates. I would recommend to a friend that has smaller lips and wants to create a larger looking lip
EbonyRaé M.
Emporia, VA
Loveeeeeee this product.! I already have a full set of lips but this product fills out every line on my lips, leaving them soft and smooth. Does tingle quite a bit but it's worth it. Would definitely purchase again.Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jessie G.
akron
My favorite plumping lip gloss
Does burn but that’s a part of the plumping process
A little pricey
Well worth the money
Very easy to use! Wouldn’t recommend for sensitive lips. Buying another as soon as I run out! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Claire G.
Manassas, VA
Be warned: it has a strong tingly feeling. Good news: that tingling isn't noticeable after a week of consistent use. This is one of the few lip plumpers that works. It shows a little plumping after a couple of weeks, but it goes away once you stop using it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?