BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Niki B.
Fort Drum
I'm a pretty big fan of this product, it says to use a generous amount but you don't really need a lot for it to give you good results. I bought the tester size because it is a bit pricey but it's lasted me a very long time. I don't like the smell though.
Jamie F.
Wayne, OK
First off I would like to say I have normal to thin lips. And this stuff honestly make me have super full lips! I got this at Sephora and I was skeptical so I got the travel size just to test it out and after using it twice I went and got the full size! I love this stuff and won't go without it now!!!!
Janalyn O.
Doral, FL
This product is such a perfect base for lipstick and really does give full look to the lips! It tingles for about 5 minutes, which is how you know it’s working. After that I usually put on a lipstick, or matte lip paint, and I can even use this as a gloss!
Tatum H.
The Colony
i love this! it burns a bit, but tbh i kinda like it. its super pretty, i got the extreme and regular. plumps it up. although, dont get it out of your lipline because it will get irritated and reddish.
Brenda G.
This is the best lip plumper i have ever tried. I have repurchased this product 4 times already . Its my holy grail ! The packaging is so cute , i love me some gold . I bought my lipgloss at Sephora. They have 2 different lip plumpers but both are amazing
Cazhmere R.
Racine
I love this so much like I hate my lips & it makes me feel so much better about myself, it is a little pricey , but I find myself having to reapply it , but it's easy to use , & I would buy it again but it's pretty pricey so I'm going to try to find a dupe
EbonyRaé M.
Emporia, VA
Loveeeeeee this product.! I already have a full set of lips but this product fills out every line on my lips, leaving them soft and smooth. Does tingle quite a bit but it's worth it. Would definitely purchase again.Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Whitney S.
It does what it needs to do! While plumping, it does give a little it of a burning sensation and turns the lips a little red, however after you wipe it off you're left with beautiful, plump lips! Would recommend to anyone; but be cautious of the effects
Kay N.
San Tan Valley
One of my absolute favorite products. This is my Holy Grail lip plumper I have this lip plumper in just about every shade possible. It lasts all day and long term. I use this every morning as part of my everyday makeup routine. 100% recommend this product.
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
I got this lipgloss from ulta and it truly works !!! It's easy to apply and last a few hours not all day !!! You can order it online or in stores I definitely recommend trying this out !!(:
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?