BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
I love this stuff! It burns so beware but that's what a lip plumper does. It is glittery so it adds to the fullness of your lips. I like it better than the Nyx lip plumper I have and the packaging is really cute. I would recommend to anyone who likes lip plumpers!
Lydia💋 M.
Chicago
The lip gloss is nice. The tingling sensation goes away pretty fast and I definitely see the plumping effect. The gloss is very moisturizing and is not sticky, however it does not last that long. I go through a tube pretty fast and it is expensive for a lip gloss.
Tiffany A.
Boynton Beach , FL
My Favorite plumper I own . I use it all the time , sometimes for a quick immediate plump other times to gloss up a matte color with a little fullness . Love love love the tingle . You really feel it working
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really good product! Maybe on the pricey side I believe I purchased it at sephora for $28. You'll fee a little tingle when applying it. It does plump up your lips but obviously doesn't last forever.
Mekaila A.
Aptos, CA
My favorite lip plumper so far. It's a great price and gives your lips a noticeable and lasting plump. Lasts forever but I continue to find myself going back for this product. Purchased at both Ulta and Sephora. Will purchase again when I run out of my current one!
Melɨssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
I do like this product, I just can't tell if it actually works. I don't use it everyday as I don't have time to let it do its magic, but you can definitely feel the stinging sensation of "plumping" when you first apply it. I probably won't repurchase when I run out.
Maggie A.
Sauk Rapids, MN
absolutely love it! my friends love using it too! i got a sample size and i am almost out so i will most definitely be buying the full size. really does plump your lips. the packaging is gorgeous too!! i will definitely be telling everyone i know about this product.
mai m.
Really works! I use this whenever I want to give my lips a lil extra something. The burning doesn’t last long, but the plumping effect does. I use this alone on my lips, or on top of various lip colors. When I use it alone, it gives my lips a gorgeous pink color.
Kaela W.
Omaha, NE
I really like this lip plumper, I have naturally full lips but this plumper really helps fill them out even more. It's long lasting and even last throughout the day, I do reapply but I can tell the affects are intact. I would definitely purchase this one again!
Amber M.
Spring, TX
I used this all the time while working at ulta. It's is super easy to apply and use. Very good value a little bit more expensive compared to NYX but better quality. Packaging is super cute. I would purchase over Buxom.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?